Westel
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Reviews for Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Westel on Dec 12, 13 6:02 PM
I had read mixed reviews about Shadow Lake, but because I liked 13 Skulls and Dire Grove so much, I decided to give it a trial run. But when the game closed down on me with 10 minutes left of play time, I decided I didn't know enough to spend the money. Besides, the 'psychic' was some pretty bad acting. Nope.

[Post New]by beverly2196 on Mar 11, 14 2:03 PM
Ok so I finished to game plus morphs. Got the ticket at the end. Where is the Bonus game??? Was getting the morphs it? Really disappointed!!! The previous MCF's were much better I Think. Thanks for the Spoiler Alert thread on getting the morphs. Not worth the CE price. SG was very different. OK this is the edit portion. Went back and found out the bonus game was the quarry. WOW!!! Not much for the price!

Edited on 03/11/2014 at 2:07:33 PM PST

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Jun 12, 14 11:30 PM
I bought this after trying the demo, thinking it would get better, but it's definitely NOT for me. I really do not like the strategy guide at all. I can see how people that are way smarter than I am might like it though. I mean, I read reviews that put down a game because of too much hand holding, sparkles, etc. But personally, I don't like a game to be really hard. I want to play for fun, not for frustration.

Glad I bought this for the $2.99 price or I would be really mad at myself.

Go to: