jazeribe
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by jazeribe on Oct 18, 13 5:08 PM
Have applied the new update but still no daily bonus.

Seems to be saving ok just about to log off for the night so we shall see what happens in the morning.

Just logged in about an hour ago 9.am in GB progress from last night saved but no daily bonus. Has the daily bonus been stopped or is this another glitch in the latest update.

Edited on 10/19/2013 at 2:00:47 AM PST

lra33
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by lra33 on Oct 18, 13 6:24 PM
Every time there seems to be an upgrade. My game cancels down to where I was playing when the second island opens up. Does this happen to anyone else? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game. It's happened three times. Tonight I was on level 76 and it reverts me back to 73. Thanks.

[Post New]by cajunmagic on Oct 18, 13 8:20 PM
Hi Ira33,

You may want to check one page back. One of the mods posted a fix for this earlier. This has been happening to everyone, as a result of a glitch in the last update.

I tried the new update. So far, so good. I'm waiting until after 12AM, my time, to see if I get the daily bonus, but it looks like this fix will work.

[Post New]by Banshee_Raige on Oct 18, 13 11:31 PM
Just logged into this game today to find that all the jobs/collections collected/new areas unlocked/missions/etc completed over the past 2 days has vanished. Game has reset to 2 days ago.
Please help.

sayakan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

disappointing !

[Post New]by sayakan on Oct 19, 13 6:59 AM
New update did not fix the problem.
Oh,no.

nekonyu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

disappointing !

[Post New]by nekonyu on Oct 19, 13 8:32 AM
sayakan wrote:New update did not fix the problem.
Oh,no.

I was leery about updating anything until reading any results here and so far it doesn't look good...

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

disappointing !

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Oct 19, 13 10:29 AM
Oh,no.

Ditto for me. No daily bonuses. I have windows 7. Could it be that BFG is having issues programming between 7 and 8 and I Phone and tablets etc.? I did the update first. Didn't work. Then I did an uninstall and new install. Still doesn't work. Also, arrows keep disappearing from my quests. Really annoying. Possibly, developers are taking bigger bites than they can chew. Maybe next update should not be done until they really have it right....... I have also noticed that any updates, instructions, etc., refer to apps. I am not aware that Windows 7 has apps.
Figured out the arrow part, but still no bonuses.

Edited on 10/19/2013 at 10:47:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Myffanwy1378 on Oct 19, 13 11:14 AM
I have an issue. I haven't been playing long. Just since the Halloween upgrade really. That was 2 updates ago. I've noticed if i go to open a chest or to eat it freezes on me and I have to close it out and open it again. It does this quiet often. My big issue is that the gems i get for leveling up and what not dissappear. I am not sure how many I have lost in total but I know I am losing them. I had 10 after last refresh of the game because I just got a level and I had a few before that. Should have been more but I lost some and do not remember how many I had last night. Anyways I loaded the game again and I had none. I have not spent them. I have spent a few in the past but this is not the case. Please help with my disappearing gem issue. Thank you

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 19, 13 11:29 AM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still experiencing issues in your game.

Please be sure that you've installed the latest update. That should have resolved some of these issues. Details about that can be found HERE.

If you're still having issues in your game, or have any questions about what's been happening over the last several days, please contact our Tech Support Team here so we can look into those right away.

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

arids
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

disappointing !

[Post New]by arids on Oct 19, 13 3:57 PM
meanbusiness wrote:
Oh,no.

Ditto for me. No daily bonuses. I have windows 7. Could it be that BFG is having issues programming between 7 and 8 and I Phone and tablets etc.? I did the update first. Didn't work. Then I did an uninstall and new install. Still doesn't work. Also, arrows keep disappearing from my quests. Really annoying. Possibly, developers are taking bigger bites than they can chew. Maybe next update should not be done until they really have it right....... I have also noticed that any updates, instructions, etc., refer to apps. I am not aware that Windows 7 has apps.
Figured out the arrow part, but still no bonuses.

I have windows 7 too and it seems OK, I use 32bit tho rather than 64bit. I did not lose the daily bonus, but I did have the issue of losing progress - so far it's OK, but you never know...!

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Oct 19, 13 6:12 PM
Just had the game reset and a welcome to the new islands. Lost all my Halloween candy. What's going on and is a fix in the pipeline?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 19, 13 6:30 PM
After uninstalling the game a couple of months ago, I reinstalled it again yesterday, and am really happy to see all the new stuff, like the Halloween items.

I got a bonus yesterday, and I got a bonus today. I was on the same level today as I was yesterday, and didn't lose anything.

I use a laptop with Win7, 64-bit.

littlefawn99
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by littlefawn99 on Oct 19, 13 7:41 PM
I also didn't get the daily bonus after I did the update. I will try to play again tomorrow and see what happens. Love the Halloween stuff though. Want to see Thanksgiving and Christmas.

[Post New]by cajunmagic on Oct 20, 13 12:26 AM
I have a laptop w/ Win7 Professional 64-bit. Downloaded the update yesterday. Got my daily bonuses for yesterday and today (It's after midnight here.) Played most of the day. So far, no problem. I'm wondering why some folks are still having issues.

[Post New]by barbaraapopk on Oct 20, 13 5:45 AM
I downloaded update and wish I hadn't. I was on level 35, lost everything!!!!!!
I enjoyed the game so I was going to start over, new tutorial showed up with a pumpkin floating around but it will not start the game. I am very disappointed because I had been playing for 3 days and now it 's not working.

[Post New]by Madzius888 on Oct 20, 13 6:20 AM
18th October update didn't help me either. Well, how could it if I already entered re-opened island to see what's going on and that action created the new (rather old) savegame. Then I downloaded the update.
I did copy my saves few days ago but I'm just to sad to try doing sth with them now... I make so much progress everyday during the Halloween event and now it's lost & not found

[Post New]by chrimarsh on Oct 20, 13 7:40 AM
Ok, I have spent a bit of time on here complaining so it is only fair that I now acknowledge there is something working! I was very sceptical and installed the Oct 18 update with trepidation... I also made sure I saved my progress first!!

I logged in before the update and got the stupid locked island screen, then checked for updates before I copied and pasted my progress from my saved file from last night and noticed the newest update. Because I had logged in and gotten the starting screen before I downloaded the update I was sure it would still show me as having to start from the beginning. Imagine my surprise when I logged in after updating and it was my newest progress!!

I am still going to continue to save my progress, though I may slack off a bit after a while with no issues and only do it every other day. It takes seconds and saves hours!

[Post New]by Hotay2 on Oct 20, 13 12:19 PM
I downloaded the update and signed into the game. I have gone back in time. When I logged off this morning I was on level 47, when I logged in just now I am on level 43. It wouldn't be so bad except I have spent money on diamonds and coins in the past few days in order to get as far as I had. Is there any way to fix this?

[Post New]by StHelen on Oct 20, 13 2:11 PM
Another update and the issue with the game not saving any progress is still there. Having played after the latest update (without my progress being saved), I now lost not only a couple of levels -again, but also most ly completed Halloween challenge. My interest in playing this game further is subzero

Cathy_T
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Cathy_T on Oct 20, 13 3:55 PM
Can anyone tell me if there are supposed to be super-floaters on the new island? Not sure if they're just not in play yet (as they weren't originally on the first island_ or if they are MIA. Thanks!

Go to: