Re:Welcome to The Serpent of Isis ™ forum

[Post New]by Lorr9961 on May 24, 09 8:07 AM
Thank you for your assistance.

[Post New]by chuckloose on May 25, 09 7:04 AM
nebrkelly wrote:I'm stuck inside the Magician's Wagon. I've located all the hidden objects but cannot figure out how to solve the puzzle on the table that is the square with a round circle on each side. Can anyone help me?

I tried the pyramid thing but it wouldn't open, so I am still stuck and to what to do woth the circledmandflat place on the table

Edited on 05/30/2009 at 7:01:33 AM PST

wildrose99
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by wildrose99 on May 27, 09 3:32 AM
I hope this helps, if it doesn't sorry if I mess you up. Theres a pyramid on the left side. Click on it to open a puzzle. Piece the pyramid pieces back together by placing the fragmented pieces inside the board. Each piece will lock in automatically once it is placed in the right spot. Once the puzzle is complete, you will be rewarded with half of a golden ring. There is a hot spot in the middle of the table, you can't do anything with it until you've found the paper weights.

[Post New]by musicluvr112 on May 30, 09 1:13 PM
hey, I love this game it is so much fun. I would love to have more imac games to download on my computer.

your friend musicluvr

Welcome to The Serpent of Isis ™ forum

[Post New]by fishercat on May 30, 09 9:24 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Serpent of Isis ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Serpent of Isis ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Thanks, I have a question. In Chapter 7, in Carlos room I needed to find a bunch of dice. So I've found all but one. The walk through indicates I would be picking up popcorn kernels. I can't find the last dice and it is driving me nuts. Help

[Post New]by AKELA08 on Jun 2, 09 9:02 AM
I am having the same problem and I have solved the letter puzzle by using the pencil - I just cannot seem to move on and get to the other Cabins

hotdog29 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I just downloaded Serpent of Isis today and am already stuck. I got on the train and found all of the items in the dining cart and in Room 7 (my room). I cannot figure out what the next step is. I can't get back into the dining cart and the message in my room is that there are puzzles to be solved. HELP!!

Thank you

Edited on 06/02/2009 at 9:04:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Gremper on Jun 2, 09 11:26 AM
I need to know how to play this game. It looks interesting, but all I can do is go from Egypt to Stonehenge and can't get out of the vehicle to explore. I can go back to the Sphinx, but what good is that? I need instructions on how to actually play.

[Post New]by Gremper on Jun 2, 09 11:28 AM
Please disregard my previous post. I thought I was in the sequel to the Riddle of the Sphynx. But I still need help, lol.

ctuohy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Museum - giant statue

[Post New]by ctuohy on Jun 14, 09 11:27 AM
LadyOdette wrote:In the museum - I can't figure out what to do with the big hand and the chest at the feet of the giant statue. I have nothing in my inventory that will help. What do I do? I can't move forward to go to the clock tower.

ctuohy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ctuohy on Jun 14, 09 11:31 AM
I'm stuck in the museum. What do I do with the hand and the box. Tried my whole inventory. Help!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 14, 09 7:57 PM
There's a walkthrough available for this game that is very helpful. Check one of the top 4 threads on this forum for it's location.

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jun 16, 09 5:36 PM
The walk through is great, but it only shows one screen of finding letters. I am on the second puzzle and need to find 6 letters. I cannot find the 6th letter. I am in Budapest. Any help would be fine. I have found everything else, but this.

cavebear
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by cavebear on Jun 20, 09 4:40 AM
Just finished the Serpent [of Isis] ..

Terrific game and lots of it too.. Challenging puzzles that were skipped by me on more than one occasion ..
but the game itself was well worth the time and money..!!..

Can't wait for the sequal to come out..
cavebear

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 9:14 AM
I loved this game! I thought it was a lot of fun and I really enjoy games that make me think in order to advance to the next level. I would definitely recommend this one. I hope they come out with another one soon!

errias
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by errias on Aug 3, 09 3:40 PM
Hello game players. Hope someone can help me. I can't get the paper weights in the slots on the table. I've tried everything that has been written so far, and I still can't get it in the slot. HELP!!!

[Post New]by pappybluemoon on Aug 26, 09 2:04 PM
nebrkelly wrote:I'm stuck inside the Magician's Wagon. I've located all the hidden objects but cannot figure out how to solve the puzzle on the table that is the square with a round circle on each side. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by pappybluemoon on Aug 26, 09 2:42 PM
chuckloose wrote:

I tried the pyramid thing but it wouldn't open, so I am still stuck and to what to do woth the circledmandflat place on the table

errias
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by errias on Aug 26, 09 11:12 PM
i finally figured out how to place the paper weights in the magicians wagon. it doesn't matter which one you place first. you just have to get them situated so it like a silouette. i still can't solve some of the puzzles, but i'm working on them.

chrisd27
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by chrisd27 on Aug 28, 09 5:14 PM
Hi,

I hope someone can heklp me. I'm looking in the suitcase in Peres Bock's cabin on the way to London. I've used up all my clues and I have to find a lobster to finish this section. It's not in the walkthough. Does anyone know where the lobster is?

Thanks in advance.

errias
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by errias on Aug 29, 09 1:06 AM
i believe the lobster is in the upper right hand side, like in a shadow.

Go to: