Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by kokofashoco on Feb 7, 18 5:24 PM
WHY DO I HAVE 2 GEANDMAS???????????

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 14, 18 4:58 PM
Hello RadCatfish and kokofashoco,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. Players who would like to discuss technical issues or request assistance with a technical issue should do so at the appropriate thread below to better help the moderators of the forum better note the impact of in-game issues as well as more quickly follow up to assist.

Since it sounds like the game is unable to be started for both instances, or are encountering different issues while trying to play, we recommend seeing if the following page of suggested steps can help with getting the game to run more smoothly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It's possible that those steps are unable to resolve the issues being seen, and I want to remind players that if these are due to an issue that would require an update to resolve, the issue may persist for players due to the recent decision to not update this game further. For more details about this decision, please see our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding Farm Up - December 11, 2017

If a player would like further assistance beyond what is available on our Big Fish Games Help Pages while playing Farm Up, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game and a description of what is occurring. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

Thank you for your patience, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Subiecta on Apr 4, 18 3:40 PM
Is there a way to rotate the objects, such as fences or decorations

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 9, 18 5:17 PM
Hello Subiecta,

That's an excellent question and I want to thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. At this time, decorations such as the Farmer's Fences and other similar decorations are unable to be rotated. They will display as they appear when purchasing them and placing them. I hope this helps out! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: