JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by JB4510 on Nov 21, 13 1:33 AM
Hi! This is PurpleTiger responding to your email. I did buy the Crimson Devil from you this morning. The money was taken from my account and I did receive the item. I dont know why you didnt get the coins for it. But it didnt happen on my end. Everything seems ok on this end. Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling? Ive done that several times and it seemed to fix some of my earlier issues. You will NOT lose your progress in the game. I have plenty of coins. Let me know if you want me to try to buy something else to see what happens. I hope you get this worked out.

Thanks for reply and for letting me know about the reinstall not losing progress in the game. I just thought that it might help Tech Support people by knowing the exact time of a transaction between two specific players.

Thanks again for your help!

Edited on 11/21/2013 at 1:35:34 AM PST

[Post New]by galapagos6 on Nov 21, 13 2:30 AM
My thanksgiving quests are no longer popping up. I have only been able to complete one so far. The past two days have given me nothing.

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Nov 21, 13 3:07 AM
galapagos6 wrote:My thanksgiving quests are no longer popping up. I have only been able to complete one so far. The past two days have given me nothing.
Ditto!! Didn't get any yesterday or today.

[Post New]by Tichelle on Nov 21, 13 3:29 AM
I cannot get to my Design Button to complete a Thanksgiving Quest. The Thanksgiving Quest Countdown covers it. And I seem to not be able to change my screen settings.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 21, 13 3:47 AM
It says theres supposed to be a new Thanksgiving quest everyday thru Thanksgiving. I did not get one for yesterday 11/20, and I didnt get one for today 11/21. I also did not get credit for completing the last quest from 11/19.

[Post New]by sjsmith on Nov 21, 13 8:31 AM
Installed the fix and now when I went to Idaho hidden objects and most of the items showed thread!

I'm still not getting the holiday quests. It seems that after I customized my shop and didn't get the reward - It stopped giving quests.

finggin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by finggin on Nov 21, 13 2:01 PM
sjsmith, play it and take those threads. They are very helpful, and the next time you want them, they will no longer be there.

I'm not getting the thanksgiving quests anymore either.

[Post New]by sjsmith on Nov 21, 13 3:25 PM
finggin wrote:sjsmith, play it and take those threads. They are very helpful, and the next time you want them, they will no longer be there.

I'm not getting the thanksgiving quests anymore either.

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that!

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 22, 13 5:19 AM
I still did not get a Thanksgiving quest for today. That's 3 days in a row now, plus I didn't get credit for completing the last one on 11/19. Haven't gotten one since then. Also, I'm not getting credit for adding friends. I've had 48/50 friends for a while now. I added 3 friends today and 2 yesterday and I still have 48/50 friends. I'm due a reward and Im not getting it.

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Nov 22, 13 6:29 AM
Tichelle wrote:I cannot get to my Design Button to complete a Thanksgiving Quest. The Thanksgiving Quest Countdown covers it. And I seem to not be able to change my screen settings.
Hoover around the banner where the design button should be, you should see an eye, click and you should be able to get into design mode. Hope this helps

[Post New]by RingsABell on Nov 22, 13 7:01 AM
The Butterfly Sanctuary mini-game shows that level 16 will be unlocked when Master rank is reached in Pensacola, FL, which I have achieved, but the level remains locked.

[Post New]by luckapunk on Nov 22, 13 8:09 AM
What a shame that such a wonderful game has gone to crap. The last upload to fix bugs made things worse. Now my energy does not reload and my thanksgiving quests start over every day. I have bought a lot of things in the auction, my money goes down but the idem does not appear in my collections. I am very disappointed. Maybe instead of a new game everyday big fish should fix the games they have. I have also tried other games and when I got to a certain point the game ends unless I pay for something. I have been a member for 7 years and for the first time I am considering discontinuing my membership.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 22, 13 10:53 AM
Hello All,

I wanted to let you know that we're working on getting those Thanksgiving quests back for those of you who have been experiencing issues with that. We will let you know when we have more information!

If you're experiencing other issues in your games, please be sure to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report so one of our Reps can help sort through those.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by mquerty on Nov 22, 13 11:14 AM
Apologies if this is a duplicate, but I am playing on a PC and while I haven't had most of the problems posted here, I have found that the number of Mini-Games Unlocked in my Achievements tab is not keeping up with the number I've actually unlocked.

The first time it didn't change I thought I might have miscounted, but I've just unlocked several new mini-games and the total in the achievements tab hasn't moved. I played the mini-games, too, in case that would trigger something, but nothing happened.

[Post New]by thebazile100 on Nov 22, 13 2:07 PM
I am playing on a PC laptop with Windows 7. Whenever I sell something in an auction, the game does not give me the money. How do I collect? Whenever I buy something at auction, the game automatically deducts the amount from my cash but it NEVER gives me the money when I sell items.
Thanks,

GennaHart
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by GennaHart on Nov 22, 13 6:26 PM
I had to reinstall the game after it just disappeared but now if clear back on version 1 something. When I go to options it doesn't show any updates available. Please help

[Post New]by hebe935 on Nov 22, 13 7:11 PM
In the toy shop mini game; the last one which is green car, to unlock it it says you must achieve master rank in Shrieveport, LA. Well I have and it never unlocked. It has been 2 days and still never unlocked. I tried playing that room several more times and still nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

marycka
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by marycka on Nov 23, 13 5:07 AM
hey, a new update, being an optimist tried auction again - nope, still not working right - sold 2 items @ buyout 3000 each and got nothing - guess have to wait for the next one.

[Post New]by LongForgotten on Nov 23, 13 9:41 AM
I purchased gold bars for the game on November 22 and they have disappeared. I'd like my account credited for the cost of those gold bars. Thank you.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 23, 13 9:50 AM
Technical issues:

The newest update did increase the Events number when it was installed yesterday. That number did not increase when I completed today's quest, although I did get the pie. Number still says 11/17.

In the Achievements pop-up, the last achievement still shows the variable name for the achievement, not the text.

ETA: the number only adds if you exit the game and go back in, as far as I can tell.

Edited on 11/23/2013 at 10:23:59 AM PST

Go to: