Re:Friend Codes

Re:Re:Friend Codes

[Post New]by Meg13051983 on Mar 4, 15 9:55 AM
Hi! All;

I downloaded this game a few days ago & I love this game so much. I'm in need of having friends in the game. I'm a daily player & I accept all friend requests. So please free to add me.

My name in the game is Megen
My friend code is 2242394

Hope to see you in the game soon. Have a good day. :-)

[Post New]by angelbymoonlight on Mar 10, 15 4:55 AM
Hi only started yesterday but would love some friends,
Feel free to add me my friend code is: 3555 3838

Look forward to receiving some friend requests.

Naomi

Irk4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Irk4 on Mar 10, 15 7:12 AM
Hi all this is my friend code: 3541 5793
Add i accept everyone

[Post New]by MaciBubu on Mar 26, 15 1:46 PM
Hi! Feel free to add me to your friends: My name is MaciBubu and my friend code is 35580869. I accept everyone!

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Apr 6, 15 5:52 PM
I am dlsed........id # 417003. SO DESPERATELY NEED FRIENDS!!!! I've pickedup names/ID #'s on this & other threads......added; but getting no response!!! i always give out my gifts............right now; i can only give 4.........sometimes 5 if MC John asks for something easy/cheap.

PLEASE!!!! If anyone is a fan of HS football; follows DeLaSalle.......then i'm your friend!!!!!!!! Come on...........especially Tx folk since the team will be down there in September!!! As you can see i'm clutching at straws to build my friend list. I will always give out my daily allotment! Thank you in advance............hopefully!!

[Post New]by stellapurdy on Apr 7, 15 5:52 PM
my friend code is 35576735, you can add me and I'll accept all

[Post New]by melsybop on Apr 9, 15 11:08 AM
My friend code is 2335149 add me please

Rooobeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Rooobeee on Apr 10, 15 10:36 PM
I've tried adding you as a friend, but it says your code doesn't exist. I am also in desperate need of friends, mainly so I can get rid of that quest. Can you try adding me? My friend code is 2281376 and my game name is Larxene.

dlsed wrote:I am dlsed........id # 417003. SO DESPERATELY NEED FRIENDS!!!! I've pickedup names/ID #'s on this & other threads......added; but getting no response!!! i always give out my gifts............right now; i can only give 4.........sometimes 5 if MC John asks for something easy/cheap.

PLEASE!!!! If anyone is a fan of HS football; follows DeLaSalle.......then i'm your friend!!!!!!!! Come on...........especially Tx folk since the team will be down there in September!!! As you can see i'm clutching at straws to build my friend list. I will always give out my daily allotment! Thank you in advance............hopefully!!

[Post New]by Orakyl on Apr 11, 15 6:57 PM
Hello everyone! Posting my code for any that are interested in adding a friend. I know I am! It's kind of lonely exploring AK all alone 35610112.

[Post New]by MerryDawn on Apr 11, 15 7:08 PM
Hiya fellow seekers! I am a newbie to AK's game and would love to be added to your friend's list and vice-a-versa. My friend code is 3559 5552. See you in the Kingdom!

amomma
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by amomma on Apr 13, 15 1:45 PM
Anyone who wishes to can add me. Game name is Aphaea friend code is 3118 8881

[Post New]by stellapurdy on Apr 18, 15 7:20 AM
I have another session going as well, my friend code is 3560 6185, feel free to add me as a friend

dippylea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dippylea on Apr 19, 15 3:32 AM
Hiya my friend code is ~ 3561 1920. feel free to add

[Post New]by Cooley33 on Apr 22, 15 8:06 PM
hey add 33951396. Accepting all

1ajg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 1ajg on Apr 24, 15 6:24 AM
I can't seem to add any friend codes they all come up as do not exist...
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but want to carry on past the friend quest!
My code is 229 5434

[Post New]by NWwildflower on Apr 24, 15 11:36 AM
Same thing was happening to me until I realized they do not want space between numbers. I have sent you friend request.

dmjb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dmjb on Apr 26, 15 4:01 AM
I can anyone tell me why I need to add friends??
I don't realy understand that.

I am not speaking English soo if you answer could you please try to make it easy for me??

[Post New]by millillanicolosi on May 9, 15 9:28 PM
Hello! my name is Graziamaria and my code is 3564 0317

I am looking for some players who speaks italian. Is there anyone?

ceajay
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by ceajay on May 10, 15 3:28 AM
dmjb wrote:I can anyone tell me why I need to add friends??
I don't realy understand that.

I am not speaking English soo if you answer could you please try to make it easy for me??

Hi dmjb,
At the moment you only need one friend to complete a quest, but hopefully in later updates they will open the GIFT option and you and your friends can exchange gifts in game to help each other progress faster, if it follows the normal format of these games, there will be achievement rewards as well, so more friends you have the more rewards you will receive. Hope this helps you and you can translate it!
Welcome to the forum and happy gaming

[Post New]by meemer01 on Jul 15, 15 6:31 AM
I'm new to the game as well and I need friends lol. My friend code is 16725129. My gifts tab is still locked, I guess it opens up at a certain level ? I'm at level 14 right now but play every day. Thank you !

Go to: