Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,343 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 12, 17 7:10 AM
mzzzkat wrote:Well let's try this again... I am back to ask the question when will event cities be available for PC? I see where the bookmark has been added and it says coming soon. Also, I see other players w/ PC have posted that they have access to event cities and I want to know how they do it?

If there's ever an event city on PC, you will see it. The PC version is totally neglected in most ways, and this is no exception: An event city appeared only ONCE, in the January update, as I said above. Since then, there have been several more on the mobile versions, but none on PC! So in addition to neglect add false hopes!

[Post New]by cookmoe on Apr 13, 17 8:55 PM
Please help! I have been stuck on Shanghi 44
For WEEKS! I have used all my bonus blast or whatever you call them.
I have tried and tried and I'm about to give up
I am only on the first level of 44. And can't even imagine what the next 2 levels will be like

How do you get thru 44???

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,343 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 14, 17 5:47 AM
cookmoe wrote:Please help! I have been stuck on Shanghi 44
For WEEKS! I have used all my bonus blast or whatever you call them.
I have tried and tried and I'm about to give up
I am only on the first level of 44. And can't even imagine what the next 2 levels will be like

How do you get thru 44???

Hello again! I see that you have posted on several threads. Did you read the older posts by doing a forum search as I suggested? If yes, then I doubt that anyone will be able to give you more help on this level. As I said it is entirely possible to pass Intern without boosts. Just keep trying, focusing on the litter. Otherwise, you can do the following:

1. Write to customer support, asking them to pass the level for you. From what I know, this is only possible if you are on a mobile version.

2. Relax, and go back to play unfinished levels in other cities to raise the money for some boosts (such as a bolt, which can be used on this level, as noted in my other post). It's best to select side streets, leaving the main streets for Daily events (see below).

3. Start playing the Daily Event to get some boosts (the wind boost for example, which could be used with a litter piece on this level, is a frequent reward there). Every Sunday there is the Gold Fever that gives coins (50 per letter).

In fact, although there are many levels that can be passed without boosts, I don't think it's a good idea to continue trying to progress without any resources whatsoever (by the way, you mention not having any boosts, but I suppose you have some coins??). Shanghai is a difficult city, and after that there are more difficult ones to follow, such as LA and Seoul. So I would advise you to follow steps 2 and 3 above whether you pass Shanghai 44 or not. Just my 2 cents!

Edited on 04/14/2017 at 5:52:25 AM PST

fishfinder246
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Apr 14, 17 10:14 AM
Excellent advice from Eli. Cookmoe, if you will try some of these suggestions you will be able to move forward. Try not to get frustrated. It's a fun game, but you do have to use some strategy and most of all, PATIENCE.
When I first started playing the game I tried to move through each city as fast as possible. It's more fun if you take your time and think about what you are trying to accomplish.
As Eli said, you will have to use some boosts to help you get through some cities. I don't spend any cash money anymore, just get coins other ways. But you will have to find a way to get some boosts, otherwise you will just continue to be frustrated. Hope this helps. Fish

lobajazz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

General Question: What happens to all the points and leadership?

[Post New]by lobajazz on May 4, 17 1:42 PM

I wonder, since I started to play GD:
What happens with all the points I gain all the time?
What with reaching highest points?
Will they pay me any benefit?

I keep reaching "highest rank" with the gemmed crown,
fanfare and all, but what for?

[Post New]by kerry712547 on May 7, 17 6:26 AM
Hi, does anyone have a hint for me how to conquer Los Angeles, Level 42, Masterbuilder level?! After countless tries I was able to conquer the other two levels. But even after trying countless times on the Masterbuilder level, I wasn't able to get through this successfully. Help, please.

[Post New]by cgarcia03 on May 7, 17 9:03 AM
Been playing for more than a year and I be so close to quit and it almost seems impossible to pass one single game to go to the next level. I ended up having to spend all my money to be able to make the expectant amount to pass or get certain amount of bricks or other color thingys.
I hate the sand ones those are the worst and those stupid papers that blocks your view and game playing.
They shouldn't make it so hard. Sometimes I think they just want us to pay until we can pass which is a shame.
Love the game though just wish the makers would change how hard it is. I hate getting stuck in one place for more than a day unless I use al my powers and money

lobajazz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Game can't be started

[Post New]by lobajazz on May 10, 17 5:50 PM
I tried to play GD, but it won't start.
If I try from the game center, all I get is a "BLIP !" and nothing happens.
Starting from the icon on my desktop opens the game center, and pressing "start" gives me the "blip!" again .
This afternoon (about 5 hrs ago), it was working well.
Anyone here, who knows, what happened?

Edited on 05/10/2017 at 5:59:35 PM PST

General Question: What happens to all the points and leadership?

[Post New]by PE_JamesK on May 11, 17 3:12 AM
lobajazz wrote:

I wonder, since I started to play GD:
What happens with all the points I gain all the time?
What with reaching highest points?
Will they pay me any benefit?

I keep reaching "highest rank" with the gemmed crown,
fanfare and all, but what for?

@lobajazz,
I'm not sure if you drafted this to sound so very esoterically poetic and existential,even; but I absolutely love it! You have made my day, and it's just barely started. I certainly do not mean to belittle your point, in fact, I totally agree. Yet, your use of language to describe this conundrum, with such brevity and wit, you may have just made my whole weekend! Thank you, truly and sincerely. I hope to see more posts like these from you, or anyone else, in this forum. Things like this help me keep my sanity, in troubling times, such as they are. Cheers!!

[Post New]by DLagirl818 on May 15, 17 2:38 AM
Vary much better than any other game

[Post New]by NancyKnits on May 25, 17 11:06 PM
How do I use the purple planes? What do they do?

Go to: