Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,377 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 22, 17 6:51 AM
hoover4368 wrote:what do u do to pass the time when your castle is complete and there is nothing else to work towards?

I worked on getting my storage up to 1000 and then upgrading fountains.
There are also a few achievements I'm working towards.

karenclem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by karenclem on Apr 22, 17 7:39 AM
I just noticed a starfish on a players game "lawn" it was orange. I wonder if someone, anyone can tell me how that was obtained???????

[Post New]by Trent27gr on May 1, 17 3:55 AM
Hello there everybody

I agree with the fact that there is no regular update in this game
Although I enjoyed immensely playing it I find it boring to just try to get stones that are difficult to get anyways and to have to wait as in limbo in order to get the necessary materials to upgrade the buildings while no new areas are opened up

It is time to renew the game

[Post New]by squirrelsinhats on May 11, 17 8:50 PM
Anyone know how to change your name in the game and find your real life friends in the game?

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,377 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on May 13, 17 3:56 AM
squirrelsinhats wrote:Anyone know how to change your name in the game and find your real life friends in the game?

Which platform are you playing on? PC, iOS or Android?

[Post New]by squirrelsinhats on May 14, 17 8:26 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
squirrelsinhats wrote:Anyone know how to change your name in the game and find your real life friends in the game?

Which platform are you playing on? PC, iOS or Android?

PC

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,377 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on May 15, 17 2:44 AM
squirrelsinhats wrote:PC

In that case, you had one chance to set your name at the beginning of the game. Many people missed it, but that was it. It's not possible to change it after that point.

Finding other players is a bit tricky.
Firstly, they must play the PC version.
If they play the weekend event, you may be able to find them on the leaderboard.
Otherwise, it's probably just a matter of waiting to see them pop up on an announcement.

Wrenbob
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Pearls and capacity

[Post New]by Wrenbob on May 17, 17 3:25 PM
I have reached the capacity so I cannot get vegetables etc. It is the tool box 3/8 and it wants 25 pearls. I have no pearls and don't know how to get out of this problem. I will not spend real money to get pearls.
Thanks. Level 21 (So this game has gotten very boring)

Edited on 05/17/2017 at 3:27:15 PM PST

Lambina
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on May 17, 17 4:57 PM
Wrenbob
You get the tool and other boxes used to upgrade storage by completing villager requests, sometimes you get them from the daily log in bonus and also James sells one box per day. If you are maxed out on storage you can put some items in your market to sell that you don't need right away to free up some storage space.

Wrenbob
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

toolboxes

[Post New]by Wrenbob on May 17, 17 5:34 PM
Thanks, It is hard right now because I can't harvest anything. May give up.

[Post New]by nuthatch555 on May 19, 17 11:28 AM
Will the "coming soon" areas ever become available?

[Post New]by txgreeneyez on May 21, 17 11:28 AM
I have a problem. I have 120 cruised gold things in storage. How do I uncruise these to free up space in my storage I am up to storage to 320 but when 120 is taken up by these it does not leave me much space. If you can't how do get then out of your storage.?

Lambina
Herring
Herring
348 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on May 21, 17 11:54 AM
txgreeneyez
You decurse the amber in the alchemists bench but after you decurse the amber will go right back into your storage so then you can either make marvelous or foundation bricks to sell or use or sell the amber to free up storage space. 5 marvelous brick sell for 400 coins so it is a good money maker.

[Post New]by txgreeneyez on May 21, 17 10:09 PM
Thank you so much (Lambert) helped a whole lot.

[Post New]by Head_Banger on May 28, 17 12:35 PM
I'm sure this has been asked before, BUT....
When will the "Coming Soon" areas open up?
I'm sure I've been waiting over 8 months and that's not a timeframe that I would describe as soon.
I've almost finished the left wall and no one else has opened the other areas.

[Post New]by squirrelsinhats on May 28, 17 9:00 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:

In that case, you had one chance to set your name at the beginning of the game. Many people missed it, but that was it. It's not possible to change it after that point.

If they play the weekend event, you may be able to find them on the leaderboard.
Otherwise, it's probably just a matter of waiting to see them pop up on an announcement.

Is there a way to start over in the game?

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 3, 17 4:46 PM
squirrelsinhats wrote:
TMGamer99 wrote:

Is there a way to start over in the game?

No, Sorry unless you can purge from your hard drive all files and folders that have anything to do with the game but then I don't know if that would work or not .

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,377 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Jun 4, 17 1:13 AM
On a PC, you can delete everything, it won't make any difference, you'll still start from the same place.

The only way to start again is to raise a support call and ask them to reset you.

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 1:13:48 AM PST

li_wa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by li_wa on Jun 5, 17 12:34 AM
I'm in Level 106. Can't go any further for more than one year. So ist the end for me.
And the End for being member of big fish. It's Comedy. So I don't wanna Play anymore.
Good bye

[Post New]by GoldenGem_01 on Jun 6, 17 8:01 AM
Hi everyone, I joined in early March this year and I have loads of questions but don't like to be too much of a nuisance. The most important one at the moment is as follows.

I have followers who I think have stopped playing, their baskets are always empty and they are not moving up to other levels. Now obviously I want people who are playing relatively actively so how can I get rid of the followers who are not bothering and find new ones? I know you can drop friends but I can't see a way of dropping followers because even if I click on them and it tells me I am no longer following them they are still there.

Thanks.

Go to: