bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Mevo and the Grooveriders - Released on April 28, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 27, 09 11:00 PM
Help Mevo reunite his band, the Grooveriders, and end the terrible reign of Silence! This Platform game requires you to use your rhythm and timing to make it through each psychedelic world. String together combos to unlock rewards and special areas and use power-ups to keep your groove going! If you can bring back the funk and get the band back together, Mevo & the Grooveriders will save the universe!

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

Re:Mevo and the Grooveriders - Released on April 28, 2009

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Apr 28, 09 11:45 AM
Just finished the last 10 minutes of the demo.
Than: DELETE.

lt IS a realy different game - the music and the rythm are the go.
In potention it is realy good, realy something different ........
............. but it's way too hard.

bfgFlounder: please move the thread TGT - Mevo and the Grooveriders in here.

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Apr 28, 09 4:10 PM
it is really hard, but its also a lot of fun, and it makes me happy to play it. Ive played over the begining levels and they make me just as happy as they did the first couple times i played it... (plus i find myself humming the rhythms at work..) I consider it worth my money, although I wouldnt mind if they made it easier

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Apr 28, 09 5:37 PM
Way, way, way too difficult! I stupidly walked away during the demo and let my time run out before I realized I couldn't get past the first section. I've tried over and over and over to get that diamond, but to no avail. And I'm reasonably coordinated. Creative, fun, truly different, but no good if you can't get past the beginning. Would never have bought it if I'd played the entire demo time.

Go to: