flowerfan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Was it released when it was 1/4 complete?

[Post New]by flowerfan on Apr 28, 09 12:18 PM

Maybe it's just me, but when that game ended, I thought it was going to a new crime or he escapes or something! Not only was it incredibly short to be charged as a full priced game, but it held absolutely no challenge: not in finding items, mini games, nothing, zip. I don't remember ever being this disappointed with a game purchase, ever. It was like they were trying to do a Monster Quest or CSI type, but it fell so far short you can't even use this game's name in the same sentence with the others!

[color=#3536ff]Just a warning, don't buy it, b/c you can definitely finish in under an hour if you don't have to pause for some reason![/color]

Re:Was it released when it was 1/4 complete?

[Post New]by strugeon on Apr 28, 09 1:59 PM
I agree. Finished this in 51 minutes on the trial version

[Post New]by SabreSolair on May 3, 09 11:15 AM
This was a terrible game. Short, easy to find objects and puzzles that didn't matter.

sandydee8
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sandydee8 on May 3, 09 1:34 PM
I totally agree with all the comments. I thought I was doing something wrong because I finished playing the "trial" in less than 45 minutes. Thank goodness I didn't buy the game. It is in very bad taste anyway, because it's based on a real and horrible crime and I can't help but think that the victim's loved ones are probably quite hurt by the fact that the story of the young woman's death was made into a game. I love BFG, but this was a mistake.

Go to: