Giant seed????

[Post New]by Shirbey on Dec 23, 14 10:27 AM
Where do I find this giant seed for the next potion???

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Giant seed????

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Dec 23, 14 2:11 PM
If I remember right, you will need to shrink to get into a certain hole to get a key. Or you need to use Charliecto get into the hole. Can't remember. Once you find the key, you will need to open a certain chest.

[Post New]by conkite on Dec 24, 14 7:21 PM
There is a trick to getting the Crown which you need in order to get the Giant magic seed. After talking to Ole, you must hit the Skip at the top right of the screen. He will then give you the crown which you use on the chest in the rat hole in the area before you exit to the Square.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Dec 26, 14 2:01 AM
conkite wrote:There is a trick to getting the Crown which you need in order to get the Giant magic seed. After talking to Ole, you must hit the Skip at the top right of the screen. He will then give you the crown which you use on the chest in the rat hole in the area before you exit to the Square.

Thank you Conkite. I was about ready to quit the game and complain about a glitch

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Jan 11, 15 2:10 PM
.....................@Conkite.....don't know how you figured it out because if you click on Ole again after he talks about the seed, the "skip" that you need to click on goes away!! Many, many thanks! I was going nuts. In fact I had not played the game for 4 days because I was so frustrated You have won my hero badge for January !!!! Happy New Year!!!

[Post New]by bluemli69 on Feb 1, 15 5:16 AM
conkite wrote:There is a trick to getting the Crown which you need in order to get the Giant magic seed. After talking to Ole, you must hit the Skip at the top right of the screen. He will then give you the crown which you use on the chest in the rat hole in the area before you exit to the Square.

Thanks. I'd rather say there's a bug then a trick but at least it works

Go to: