geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Locked?

[Post New]by geohunter on Dec 23, 14 1:06 PM
This is the 5th game I've purchased from BF that has a problem with crashing, From all the posts I've read on here some posts has been locked. If you can't resolve a problem just say so. Customers should be treated better than that.

Re:Locked?

[Post New]by cancan11548 on Jan 7, 15 10:17 AM
This is the second time I was "kicked out" at level "Greece. I changed my "name" and tried it again, and was able to get thru the game one time. I'm on the second level and now was kicked out at Greece again. I will have to delete this game. I had this game before, and had gotten up to level 21 or 22, but it got deleted when I had computer problems. I re-purchased this via Big Fish Games, and now am having these problems. Very disappointing, love this game. Upsetting as I have been paying $6.99 a month for a long time.

[Post New]by lilyfield1 on Mar 8, 15 10:45 AM
Sorry I could not post this under the "fixed" heding. Just bought this game. Really liked it until it kept crashing after Level 10. I had read reviews, but believed there was no longer an issue at level 10. Disappointed, 'Big Fish". Money down the drain I guess.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 8, 15 11:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I came across this thread in the pond and see that there is some concern as to the locked threads for this particular game. I definitely understand wanting to look into this.

To answer your question about why the technical issues thread is locked for Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon, a recent change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

In regards to the kicking out and crashing issues cancan11548 and lilyfield1, I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team. They can help to further troubleshoot if the following help page doesn't provide tips:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have any other questions, please PM me or one of the other moderators!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: