Atlantis Quest

[Post New]by Juliofan_ on Dec 23, 14 5:25 PM
I own this game, but my computer had to be changed and the game did not transfer exactly from my old computer. I was on level 7 (after years of playing) and since the transfer, I am on START again. Does anyone know how to contact Big Fish to see if they can reinstate my level?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Atlantis Quest

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 24, 14 12:33 PM
Hey Juliofan

I can definitely understand how annoying it is to start a game over! Since saved progress is saved locally to the hard drive the game is played on, it doesn't transfer from one computer to another. For this reason, when installing a game to a different computer, it will start from the very beginning, rather than from where you left off on the other system.

Some games, specifically some of our Free to Play games, save to the cloud through an internet connection, so the saved progress can be moved from computer to computer in those cases. These games typically have a special ID number assigned to the player profile or link saved progress to an email address for easy retrieval.

If you'd like to contact Customer Support for any reason, you can do this through the link below:

Contact Us

I hope this information helps, but if there are any other questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

bfgVaiya

Go to: