Zampolino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

I don't believe - Part 3

[Post New]by Zampolino on Dec 23, 14 10:04 PM
My Discussion 'Stuck in last room' has been locked and I got an answer what to do. I did - sent a report with all nessessary ingredients. Now guess, did i get an answer from technical support as promised within 48-72 hours? The attentive reader knows the answer - NO.........

On a graveyard in a rainy night is more action than i can expect from this support lol. Nevertheless i wish you all a merry christmas and promise you - ' I don't believe - Part 4' will follow if nessessary.......

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:I don't believe - Part 3

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 24, 14 4:40 PM
Hi Zampolino,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble with receiving a response to an email that you'd sent in regarding Shadow Shelter. I looked into this and it actually appears that one of our Reps sent a response to your email on December 22, 2014, before you'd created this post. To continue with the troubleshooting process, please reply to that email.

Since this thread is not directly related to Shadow Shelter, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you'd like to ask any questions that aren't directly related to any specific games or if you need technical assistance, please direct those towards our Technical Support Team HERE.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: