BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Game Play Issues

[Post New]by BossBrat on Aug 28, 08 4:28 PM
If you reset your screen resolution the game should play on the resolution you set. If not, do a 'search' for anything 'farmer jane' and delete it. Other than that, all I know to tell you is make sure you reset the video card itself. This is not much, but all I can think of right now. (Oh, you might also turn off your antivirus when you're downloading. Mine caused me a LOT of trouble with this game. That sounds like the problem with the second person who posted. You may have to go into your antivirus and make sure farmer jane is allowed. You usually have to post the entire path to do this.)

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 4:30:01 PM PST

Sassielas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Farm level 4 April does not play

[Post New]by Sassielas on Sep 18, 08 4:27 PM
I can not plant the pineapple. I have uninstalled as suggested by Big Fish Games and reinstalled, got all the way to Farm 4 and still again...can't not plant the pineapple. I think I would like to have my credit back for it, but what I want is to have it fixed as it was pretty fun to play.

[Post New]by mcbrass on Nov 7, 08 4:22 AM
I am also having problems with this game. After the first level, it goes to a screen that you can decide which upgrades you want and my mouse will not appear. I have deleted and reinstalled. Did not help.

Sassielas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Sassielas on Dec 20, 08 5:08 PM
yep, same thing...last farm...can not for anything plant the pineapple. Then the customers get all mad and leave so you can not go any further with the game. I have sent BF messages with no answer at all. If not going to fix it, give a credit for a different game.

chiklit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by chiklit on Apr 17, 09 12:42 PM
I have exactly the same problem as mcbrass. The game plays fine through the first month (April) then when it goes to the upgrade screen at the start of the next screen, it hangs. The mouse doesn't work, sometimes the screen is only a faded picture, and the only way out is to crash out using the Program Manager since no other keys work.

Very disappointing. I was enjoying the game up until this happened. I have retried multiple times, but there is no change.

[Post New]by Crayles on Jul 26, 09 7:47 AM
Im having similar problems, Farm 5 game keeps closing down, very annoying. I have deleted and reinstalled, twice.

Re:Game Play Issues Farm 3-4

[Post New]by niecie43_1962 on Jul 27, 09 1:14 PM
I have completed farm 3 but I am not allowed to go to farm 4 I have uninstalled and re-installed x2 also before I uninstalled and re-installed the game it would shut down on me is there a solution to this or is this what you get for taking advantage of a bargain?

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Aug 5, 09 4:23 AM
I am having problem at Farm 3, its automatically goes to previous FArm. Whats wrong with it?

Go to: