PetraElster
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

cant unlock past level 8

[Post New]by PetraElster on Apr 29, 09 10:32 PM
Hi,
I am trying to play the game. Played up to level 8. Very cool and fun to play until level 6. I am pretty good at games. I always finish a game with the highest ratings, but I cant follow some of the sequences on levels 6, 7 and 8. Got a gold Gruv ant level 6, but that is it. I´ve got all the gruvs on the first 5 levels, but now I am really dissapointed since I cant even get to level 9.
I used a game credit on this game because it was really cool to play, but I think I will have to give up playing it.
Is there any other way to unlock the worlds? I just wish I could play the whole game before uninstalling it.
Thanks.
Petra

KCCT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:cant unlock past level 8

[Post New]by KCCT on Apr 30, 09 2:05 PM
You got further than I did! I can't get past the forest world (levels 4 & 5.) Can't get one of those diamond gruvys. Frustrating the crap out of me. All in all, I like the game. Wish I was better at it...

KCCT - Loving the voodoo mask!

PetraElster
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by PetraElster on Apr 30, 09 2:19 PM
Hi KCCT,

It took me a lot of time getting past the levels you are.
It all comes down to wearing the right outfit.
If the game ask for combos, use the combo-boost outfit... if it ask for points, use the one that multiplies points per 3.

That, I think, is okay. Makes sense in a game. But what doens´t make any sense is getting to a level in which there are a gazzilion moves stuck together and you have to hit all notes except 2... that you are allowed to miss.
c´mon.... thats just unfair.
And what about having to hit 280 perfect moves in a level where there are 310 more or less given a bonus part or two?

What is that all about?

I wish BFG would upload a patch or something.

Let me know if you pass levels 6, 7 or 8, ok?

best regards
Petra

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on May 1, 09 10:10 AM
i got pretty high, i'm up to level 11 i think and stuck there.

KCCT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by KCCT on May 1, 09 12:01 PM
Thanks, Petra! I had been looking at the different outfits but hadn't noticed the multipliers until you mentioned it. That did the trick.

On to level 6!

Kasey

PetraElster wrote:Hi KCCT,

It took me a lot of time getting past the levels you are.
It all comes down to wearing the right outfit.
If the game ask for combos, use the combo-boost outfit... if it ask for points, use the one that multiplies points per 3.

That, I think, is okay. Makes sense in a game. But what doens´t make any sense is getting to a level in which there are a gazzilion moves stuck together and you have to hit all notes except 2... that you are allowed to miss.
c´mon.... thats just unfair.
And what about having to hit 280 perfect moves in a level where there are 310 more or less given a bonus part or two?

What is that all about?

I wish BFG would upload a patch or something.

Let me know if you pass levels 6, 7 or 8, ok?

best regards
Petra

[Post New]by Tjerkie on May 13, 09 8:58 AM
the easiest one to beat for diamond of 6,7,8 is nr 7

just put on triple combo suit and make sure you get in the bonus area.. then it's possible (after ten tries..)

then you get further.. to the space environment..

just got a silver on 9,10 and 11 so had the chance to play all but can't get further at the moment.. trying for a gold one now..

practising is the art

PetraElster
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by PetraElster on May 16, 09 4:41 AM
Wow!
Thanks Tjerkie,
I will try to wear te multiplying outfit.
I was so frustrated that I uninstalled the game
But now I think I will give it one more try.
Thanks again.
Petra

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Aug 9, 10 10:00 AM
I'm stuck in space (2nd space level, not sure number) and I seem unable to get diamond in some of the levels before here. I am deeply frustrated. I have been using the outfits and still stuck.
Any suggestions?
How far did you guys get?

Go to: