ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

S. SWIFT AND THE GOLDEN TOUCH

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Apr 30, 09 4:58 AM
HELP... I JUST PURCHASED SAMATHA AND THE GOLDEN TOUCH....AND I AM SITTING ON THE PIER, HAVING JUST BUILT A RAFT...AND GUESS WHAT? I FIND I CANNOT EXIT....CANNOT SEE ANY LITTLEMAN DIRECTING ME.....
HOW THE DICKINS DO I CONTINUE WITH THIS EXCITING GAME?
magi from england

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

S. SWIFT AND THE GOLDEN TOUCH

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 30, 09 5:19 AM
ermajackson121 wrote:HELP... I JUST PURCHASED SAMATHA AND THE GOLDEN TOUCH....AND I AM SITTING ON THE PIER, HAVING JUST BUILT A RAFT...AND GUESS WHAT? I FIND I CANNOT EXIT....CANNOT SEE ANY LITTLEMAN DIRECTING ME.....
HOW THE DICKINS DO I CONTINUE WITH THIS EXCITING GAME?
magi from england

Hi There, to exit that scene, go back to the dock and exit through the lower right side of the scene. We have a walkthrough posted on the Big Fish Blog. You can access it by clicking on the link below.

Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch Walkthrough

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Enjoy the rest of the game!

Margie B

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 2:28:44 PM PST

1granny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:S. SWIFT AND THE GOLDEN TOUCH

[Post New]by 1granny1 on Apr 30, 09 7:25 AM
where did you find the walk through. i am stuck on dock

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 30, 09 7:36 AM
1granny1 wrote:where did you find the walk through. i am stuck on dock

Hi Granny,

Please copy and paste the link below into your address bar

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

Just scroll down to the area that you need. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Margie B

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 7:37:40 AM PST

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Apr 30, 09 7:49 AM
Hello Margie, Have looked at the walkthrough and cannot find the answer to:

On the dock, have everything bar one log which it will not let me pick up and it tells me inventory full must use a tool first. Cannot put anything down - log on water, etc. Thank you.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 30, 09 7:54 AM
catsholidayhome wrote:Hello Margie, Have looked at the walkthrough and cannot find the answer to:

On the dock, have everything bar one log which it will not let me pick up and it tells me inventory full must use a tool first. Cannot put anything down - log on water, etc. Thank you.

Hi catsholidayhome, I don't remember my inventory bar getting full at that point. Could you list for me the items that you actually have in inventory? It may help me figure out what you need to do in order to advance.

Thanks, Margie B

[Post New]by rocketsauce on Apr 30, 09 9:58 AM
How did you make it out of the room with the mural pieces? You should have assembled the puzzle, then exited the room.

jsypen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jsypen on May 1, 09 5:21 AM
Hi Guys:

I want to purchase a Samantha Swift game. Should I buy the first one, first. Or should I purchase this one? Which one is the best?

Thanks

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 1, 09 5:30 AM
I had to buy them both after demoing the second one (not that it is required to play, I just fell in love). I like the second one better.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 1, 09 11:47 AM
I remember something completely different at this point. I clicked on the raft and sailed away, if there is another way to exit I don't know about it my way was much more fun, try sailing.

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by irishgreen on May 1, 09 5:57 PM
I have both games and just finished S and golden touch. Loved them both--tried to take my time but got too involved with the game (LOL)
I really enjoyed the second one but will now have to go back and play the 1st again.
Have fun whichever one you choose.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on May 2, 09 4:36 AM
THANX MARGIE B FOR YOUR HELP.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 2, 09 6:30 AM
ermajackson121 wrote:THANX MARGIE B FOR YOUR HELP.

You're welcome!!! Enjoy your weekend!

[Post New]by elliewill on May 2, 09 8:19 AM
I'm on the dock and have too many things and can't carry any more. I need to pick up two logs and the sword thing. It keeps telling me I have to use some of my tools and I can't can someone help me?

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 2, 09 5:54 PM
elliewill wrote:I'm on the dock and have too many things and can't carry any more. I need to pick up two logs and the sword thing. It keeps telling me I have to use some of my tools and I can't can someone help me?

Hi elliewill, go to the following address and read the walk thru to make sure that you have completed everythink you have to do prior to the dock.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

Hope this helps.

Go to: