bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Apple Pie forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 19, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Apple Pie forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Apple Pie players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Welcome to Apple Pie forum

[Post New]by slm1948 on Jul 20, 08 1:54 PM
I just got this game and the first recipe, Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables. Has anyone made it yet? Is it good?

[Post New]by gatita041401 on Aug 28, 08 4:27 AM
Hello all!!
I am having a lot of problems with this game, I keep getting kicked out of it and it keeps crashing my computer and it does not save my game when it does and I keep having to start over. Is anyone having the same problem?

mesmerized
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by mesmerized on Sep 7, 08 1:50 AM
Hi all

I've played Apple Pie quite a lot. When I close the game it goes back, say, 5-7 levels and I have to start these levels again. Any help

jlvlw
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Anyone else notice all the gramatical errors in the game?

[Post New]by jlvlw on Sep 13, 08 2:09 PM
I was really surprised at all the spelling errors, wrong words and speech errors. Don't they uses spell checkers??? Other than that I liked the game.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 16, 08 11:15 AM
slm1948 wrote:I just got this game and the first recipe, Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables. Has anyone made it yet? Is it good?

my granddaughter has this game and we were playing it ~ it was fun!! Yes, we also got the RMV recipe and yes it's very good!!

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 3, 08 5:36 PM
I finished this game a while back, its really fun!

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Nov 3, 08 5:39 PM
I haven't seen this one .. is it a recipe making one like Hell's Kitchen and Cooking Mama?

[Post New]by starduster7 on Nov 5, 09 10:03 AM
Nagasse wrote:I finished this game a while back, its really fun!

Since you finished the game, maybe you can tell me in what order the zodiac signs should be placed. I can't get past that first puzzle. I got the salads and the pizza slices okay, just can't figure out the zodiac signs.

[Post New]by arilyn on Nov 8, 09 4:16 AM
Starduster, the zodiac signs go in order, from earliest date to latest date. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by PSAROUKIOS on Dec 28, 09 5:59 AM
I STARTED TO PLAY IT BUT IT HAD SOME WRONG WORDS,SPELLING ERRORS AND SPEECH ERRORS BUT THE GAME IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE

Go to: