Thoughts on the Game

[Post New]by MotherOcean on Apr 30, 09 8:39 AM
I did the free trial and generally liked it but not sure I like it enough to use my game credit. No posts in here but assuming SOMEONE must have bought it and is playing this one so if you can please give me your opinion/insight...worth the buy or no?

I bought two "Dash" games in the past and I can't get past certain levels in them, so I'm disappointed with them in that sense and gave up on them but the other "Dash" games I purchased I've been pretty content with. Thanks in advance!

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Thoughts on the Game

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on May 2, 09 7:15 AM
I am stuck on 2.7 or 8 I forget!
The automatic cleaner is at the shop and you have to do all the cleaning and oh boy are you busy!!

The fogs of whiffy baby mist the room!!

[Post New]by goldenpixie1 on May 2, 09 8:40 AM
It seems the secret to this game is to chain all your movements. Pick up a baby that wants to be fed, drop him in the highchair that has a baby sitting in it that wants to play and put that one in a play thing (I can't think at the moment what they're called) that's occupied by a kid that wants a diaper change...etc. Seems that's the way to really rack up the points and make your goal.

There's not always available babies for chaining movements together, so that's when I clean up around them if I can and empty the diaper pail.

I'm almost up to my 3rd day care center and it's getting harder, but I've been replaying levels since I refuse to have a game beat me. LOL

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on May 18, 09 5:06 AM
Up to 4.3 on expert.
But cannot get more than 3.900 points on 5.3. Need 4,800 just to pass and I think it is 6.000 for an expert.
My mouse cannot cope any faster nor can my fingers!!!

kempette
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by kempette on Dec 16, 09 6:32 AM
It's like any of the dash games- make the colors match & chain & you'll beat it easily. I try to keep all the boy babies on one side & the girl babies on another so I don't have to think about it & keep it the same on each level. In this case I've got boys on the left, girls on the right (because in the first level I think boys came first- just how it worked out). So I've stuck with it. Since I usually only have 3 play areas, I switch the middle one as needed to pink or blue- but otherwise, two high chairs are blue, two are pink but I try to use one more than another to get more points & same with the beds. I use the two play areas on the ends more as well to get more points (pink & blue) & only use the middle one if I have a kid who needs to go there- I don't care which color in that case. The diaper area just gets used as needed & I clean it as I go- never let it get full. You can clean it while a child is sitting there getting its diaper changed in case you didn't realize. Same with the other stations as long as they aren't finished at the station.

That's really the only secret. I haven't had any trouble getting expert on any of the levels- just keep moving them around...

[Post New]by sjimomof4 on Jan 13, 11 12:47 PM
Lol I'm stuck on 4.9 and can't seem to get past it. You need 6000 but I can't get anything past 5000

iPuppy
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by iPuppy on Jun 11, 11 7:41 AM
You need to chain and chain your actions over and over with the swap bonus, abusing this mechanic can net you incredibly high scores which means A LOT of money for upgrades (money for upgrades is measured in the score of the previous level.

The game itself was easy when you knew that the swap bonus was a very powerful feature, the only hard level for the game was 3.3, which was the all babies start on 3 and 1/2 hearts level.

Remember, always buy the diaper limit first, and the parent's paycheck increase upgrade.

Also, you get to play as a boy, Wilson, who I find to be very cute with his glasses.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on May 13, 12 5:41 AM
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that some of these kids are 5 or 6 years old, still in diapers, still playing in the baby pen and having bottles?

Doing the Dash chains and colors and still finding some levels hard!! Don't be fooled by the cute title..this one is tough!

Go to: