treaze
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

help samantha golden touch

[Post New]by treaze on Apr 30, 09 10:42 AM
I cannot get the crank, I have the box and all the tools I have left are
broom, sun disk, bust 1&2, parachute, pry bar, it tells me I can NOT use this tool, and this is all I have left, what am I doing wrong, help pleas

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 11:23:25 AM PST

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:help samantha golden touch

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Apr 30, 09 10:50 AM
treaze,
Can't you use the pry bar on the steps (lower right part of the page?)

treaze
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by treaze on Apr 30, 09 10:54 AM
no it keeps saying not this tool, I have tried and tried,

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Apr 30, 09 10:57 AM
Have you tried the walkthrough to make sure you have done EVERYTHING required?
Check your PM.

treaze
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by treaze on Apr 30, 09 11:08 AM
yes i have and it will not work, it keeps saying wrong tool, I tried the pry bar on the last step, it will not work, once again it said wrong tool, I dont have any other tool I have treid them all, their is nothing left to find and pick up, my tool box only has (broom, sun disk, bust 1 &2, parachute and pry bar, and this will not work)

[Post New]by holycowharry on Apr 30, 09 7:52 PM
treaze wrote:yes i have and it will not work, it keeps saying wrong tool, I tried the pry bar on the last step, it will not work, once again it said wrong tool, I dont have any other tool I have treid them all, their is nothing left to find and pick up, my tool box only has (broom, sun disk, bust 1 &2, parachute and pry bar, and this will not work)

There's an excellent walkthrough in the BFG blog...check: www.bigfishgames.com/blog

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

help samantha golden touch

[Post New]by kiedon on May 1, 09 11:52 AM
treaze wrote:I cannot get the crank, I have the box and all the tools I have left are
broom, sun disk, bust 1&2, parachute, pry bar, it tells me I can NOT use this tool, and this is all I have left, what am I doing wrong, help pleas

You are not done here, you need to go to the next room and get the rest of the stuff. You do not use the parachute until later. Did you stick the sun disk above the door? If you do the door will open.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on May 1, 09 12:45 PM
If you have not yet solved this problem, I know what you mean as I could not do this either. With no object identified by your cursor. meaning with the plain cursor arrow, go to the steps and move the cursor around until you get a blue gears icon, and then you will know where to put your cursor when you have the pry bar "attached." It took me a few minutes to get the blue cursor to appear, but if you move slowly at the left side of the steps, when looking from the top of the steps down, the gears icon will finally appear. Until that happened, I could not get the pry bar to do anything anywhere on the stars. Good luck!

Go to: