Saving not possible!!!!

[Post New]by gmuehlberg on Dec 25, 14 8:01 AM
When I leave the game, I can't save and I must create a new character.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:Saving not possible!!!!

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Dec 25, 14 9:44 AM
even if you do so, you have to play the game straight forward,and even so,you will not be able to play the bonus level at all!

meknow
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by meknow on Dec 25, 14 9:59 AM
I have been in and out of the demo three times and my place is saving OK.

aniles18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by aniles18 on Dec 25, 14 2:22 PM
Maybe it helps if you run the game as an administrator. Just right click on the game icon and click "Run as Administrator". I think that should help. Good luck!

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Dec 25, 14 7:22 PM
I haven't had any problems..

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Dec 25, 14 7:45 PM
No problems for me as well with both the sample and complete versions on my laptop running Windows 7.
However in light of the fact that others have had problems with the game saving, it might be a good idea to try exiting a couple of times during the trial to test the game on your system.
Are those of you experiencing difficulties using a Windows-based computer or a different OS?

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Dec 26, 14 4:28 AM
I did what DLO suggested; left the game and went back in during the trial. It just continued from where I left it, so no problems saving for me.

Desktop running Win7 64bit.

usignuolo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by usignuolo on Jan 7, 15 1:39 PM
We have played several sessions but this time, when we resumed (at Helens Lab) it failed to identify that we had souvenirs and morphing objects and set the counters back to zero. Next it set our identity back to player. So we exited and reoopened and found we had been reset right back to the start......Running win 7 pro 64 bit/

Go to: