Help

[Post New]by tonysbride on Apr 30, 09 12:56 PM
I am on the scene where the dock is where u cut down the trees and build the raft; I have found everything; I have built the raft and it says I need to go the the library; however, I cannot exit that screen. I have tried everything including re-installing. The walkthrough says to exit at the bottom right, but nothing happens....I am very frustrated.......Seems I have this problem a lot with these games; Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how do I leave that scene and go to the library?????

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

Re:Help

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 30, 09 2:11 PM
I was having the same problems. I've noticed where ever the sunlight is shining in......it's the exit.

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 2:13:35 PM PST

[Post New]by nessbear on May 1, 09 12:59 AM
Hi

You need to get to the library and collect the globe, it took me a while to find the exit, I just moved the mouse slowly...

Hope that helps. My question is, how long is the game??

[Post New]by mrssaxman on May 1, 09 9:10 AM
I didn't get that far. I have all the trees cut down but it will not let me pick the last tree. When I click on the tree it says "I can not carry more. I need to use some tools first." I can find no where to use the tools and I am stuck, please help.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on May 1, 09 9:55 AM
The 'blue' items and the exits are quite hard to find in some scenes but they are there. If you can't find a blue one the hint helps but the exits you have to find yourself and I swear they move or, at least, the area is so small you can pass over it without knowing.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 1, 09 11:43 AM
mrssaxman wrote:I didn't get that far. I have all the trees cut down but it will not let me pick the last tree. When I click on the tree it says "I can not carry more. I need to use some tools first." I can find no where to use the tools and I am stuck, please help.

You should be able to at least place some of the already cut trees on the water to start building the raft, if not just look carefully in the scene for the blue gears to light up. That is a place where you can use a tool. Sometimes it takes a while to find one.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 1, 09 11:47 AM
BFG now has a walkthrough for this game for anyone wanting to use it.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

[Post New]by shortnsassy955 on May 2, 09 2:23 PM
Sheba's Puzzle with 8 Keys. After using keys, number 3 key left over and no way to move the blocks to use the key. What do I do next?

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 2, 09 5:32 PM
shortnsassy955 wrote:Sheba's Puzzle with 8 Keys. After using keys, number 3 key left over and no way to move the blocks to use the key. What do I do next?

Keep moving the blocks, you will get the last key used. Try to move all of them.

Happy gaming.

[Post New]by shortnsassy955 on May 2, 09 6:49 PM
as we cannot get the left bar to ove EXCEPT off the puzzle.

[Post New]by shortnsassy955 on May 2, 09 8:17 PM
Thanks Lil Red,
BUT we have moved them for several hours. There must be a glitch as we can

[Post New]by shortnsassy955 on May 2, 09 8:28 PM
Lil Red
I think my last reply was broken into pieces. Anyway, The last key can NOT be used-- worked for hours and one of the pieces will NOT move and they all say "Use another tool" and then if I try it again it will just say Can't be used etc. Has to be a glitch on my computer. I know exactly what to do but the piece just will not move EXCEPT to the left which puts it OFF the board. There was another game a few months ago I reported a glitch on and I was told it could not be fixed so I was given another game.Love this game so I hope it can be fixed.

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 2, 09 8:48 PM
Hi SS955, sorry you're having problems with this game, have you tried deleting and re-loading it? You might have to use a new name to start again, but might be worth the time. If that doesn't work contact CS, the green envelope below the writting area.

Again, I hate that you can't, at this moment, play this game.

Wish I could do more to help.

[Post New]by shortnsassy955 on May 2, 09 10:17 PM
Thank you so much Lil Red,
I have started the game over again and hope it will not happen again. Much good luck to you.

Go to: