Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch

[Post New]by ruthie9 on Apr 30, 09 1:32 PM
I order this game on the 29 April 2009, and i was playing it for about 30 mins then i shut it down, came back to it two hours later and i get this message that say access violation at address 0041b71e in modulule 'Samantha Swift and the Golden Touc. exe, read of address 00000000. What does that suppose to mean to me. i can't play the game, i've uninstalled it twice and reinstall i still get the same thing.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 30, 09 1:45 PM
ruthie9 wrote:I order this game on the 29 April 2009, and i was playing it for about 30 mins then i shut it down, came back to it two hours later and i get this message that say access violation at address 0041b71e in modulule 'Samantha Swift and the Golden Touc. exe, read of address 00000000. What does that suppose to mean to me. i can't play the game, i've uninstalled it twice and reinstall i still get the same thing.

Hi Ruthie, Have you contacted customer support yet? They should be able to assist you with the error code that you are receiving. You can copy and paste the address below to your address bar,

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home

If you're a game club member you can contact support through their Live Chat.

Good Luck, Margie B

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 2:09:53 PM PST

Go to: