disappointed?

[Post New]by mommy69 on Apr 30, 09 3:03 PM
I loved the first fishdom but have just purchased this and can't believe it's another hidden object game.
i've completed the whole thing (got my two trophies in each tank) in about three evenings.
although the alterations are interesting ie more colourful, greater selection of things to buy, it's still too easy and straight forward.
does anyone else think this or am i the odd one out?
cheers
angela

Re:disappointed?

[Post New]by browneyes2 on Apr 30, 09 5:17 PM
hello, i also think that this game is too easy. theres nothing to do after you get all the trophies but collect more money and crowd up your tank.!!!!!!

[Post New]by harleygal200252 on May 13, 09 4:52 PM
I agree. I finished this game in 2 nights. And talk about Crowding.........OMG No fish tank can ever get that full...........I am disapointed in this game. Oh I thought after you fill these 3 tanks it moves up to bigger and better ones............

Kristifun
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by Kristifun on Jul 29, 09 4:04 AM
I'm not disappointed with this game,but I liked more the previous Fishdom.

jodice
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jodice on Aug 6, 09 6:09 PM
I like this game, but wish there were more levels also. After getting hooked on Fishdom I am waiting for them to come out with the next version with more tanks, so got this to play in the meantime.
I just fill every tank up and then sell everything and start over, or start at the beginning with a new name...
Sure hope they get The new version of Fishdom out soon I am already past level 1600!

[Post New]by cabalee on Dec 3, 09 9:21 PM
yup, can't believe I finished in a couple nights. I thought there would be bigger tanks.

Go to: