Jewels69988
Herring
Herring
364 Posts

Somehow we have to get the developers to read this thread

[Post New]by Jewels69988 on Apr 30, 09 6:11 PM
I only just bought this game and am hopelessly addicted already. Hubby thinks im nuts, my work is suffering and guess what? House work can go hang until i get to the next island. LOL. They need to read all the pages to see that we all absolutely love this game and they have to make another one.

Lets see what we can do. I am going to e-mail them directly. If wont do it, then i will. How many fishies with me? LMAO. I am going to be sooooo in trouble if they come out with a second one, but i dont care.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Somehow we have to get the developers to read this thread

[Post New]by MoreOver on May 1, 09 6:27 PM
You can talk to them directly by visiting the Enkord website's forum. They're a great group of people and are willing to go out of their way to help or answer questions. If enough people buy TT, they will definitely come out with TT2. I think there was a mis-communication between BF and Enkord that has caused some hard feelings. It's too bad because I think BF would/could be the impetus to guarantee TT2 for us.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on May 1, 09 7:55 PM
Since I moderate the forums at Enkord I share what goes on here.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on May 1, 09 8:19 PM
And I love to pester you there.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on May 1, 09 10:28 PM
Lately you aren't the biggest pest. Spammers are starting to strike.

sammiekatz
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by sammiekatz on Aug 27, 09 12:58 PM
On any of the games I have tried so far that I have concerns or issues with, I have emailed the developers directly and they have always responded graciously.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Aug 28, 09 4:37 AM
Sammie, Enkord is working on Totem Tribe Gold and the announcement was a couple of months ago. The original question was answered already, bringing up old posts tend to be a waste of time.

Go to: