Samantha Swift and The Golden Touch

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on May 1, 09 4:00 AM
Is anyone having trouble at the end of this game. I'm not sure if there is a glitz in the game or in my computer, my curser will not transform into the "gear." I have all the items, except the hammer, it will not let me pick it up till I use some of the tools I have, but I can't find where to use them at?

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and The Golden Touch

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 1, 09 4:14 AM
Where exactly are you stuck? Cant really help more until we know

[Post New]by madsec on May 1, 09 5:08 AM
I installed this game yesterday but it appears that there is something msising from the start as I do not know who is chasing her and why? No way of knowing what she is searching for either>

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 1, 09 5:50 AM
She is searching for stuff that King Midas touched. Were you able to see the cut-scenes at the beginning of the game? It doesn't really say who is chasing her, until after you do some of the searches.

annebil
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Samantha Swift and The Golden Touch

[Post New]by annebil on May 1, 09 5:55 AM
ghostguide2002 wrote:Is anyone having trouble at the end of this game. I'm not sure if there is a glitz in the game or in my computer, my curser will not transform into the "gear." I have all the items, except the hammer, it will not let me pick it up till I use some of the tools I have, but I can't find where to use them at?

I have the same problem, i have too many items in my inventory, but i can`t get rid of any items. Therfor i can`t get the hammer. It seems to me i have one items too many.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 1, 09 6:02 AM
Do you have the things (lens) for the telescope? If you do try attaching them on the scope. Also if you have the lever put that on the wall. That should allow you to pick up the hammer. You will be using the hammer to get one of the blue items.

Sorry wasnt fully awake when I replyed the first time.

Edited on 05/01/2009 at 6:03:10 AM PST

azaa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,772 Posts

[Post New]by azaa on May 1, 09 6:19 AM
You can get a great deal of help (with picures and instructions) Go to:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough. Do not leave any spaces between the words!
Hope this is of some help.
Welcome to the pond

Edited on 05/01/2009 at 6:20:19 AM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 1, 09 10:06 AM
Hi ghostguide2002,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this to the official Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch forums.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on May 1, 09 10:09 AM
I have put all I could back to where they belong, but my curser will not turn into the "gears" so I can get rid of some inventory so I can pick up the hammer. I think there may be a glitz in the game ...

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on May 1, 09 10:18 AM
Telescope (2 Pieces) and the lever can be placed. This should give you room. This is a busy scene!!!! Good luck.

Go to: