TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

Hide and Secret Help Needed

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 1, 09 6:50 AM
This is probably a long shot in asking this question. But, here goes: I am in a scene that has a brown door with a ship's wheet on it. There is a brown cabinet, curtains with weird design, and a umbrella/cane holder. I have looked and looked for a football. I did have one hint left and missed it because my hubby was talking to me. Anyone have any idea where the football could be? I can't go on without it. I hate to start over.

Teresa

Re:Hide and Secret Help Needed

[Post New]by imincognito1 on May 30, 09 3:01 PM
click near the suitcase handle its behind the suitcase

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 30, 09 3:36 PM
imincognito1 wrote:click near the suitcase handle its behind the suitcase

Thank you. I'll keep trying, but I still can't find it exactly. I have clicked and clicked.

Hide and Secret Help Needed

[Post New]by tickinkal on Sep 27, 09 5:49 PM
TeresaRollen wrote:This is probably a long shot in asking this question. But, here goes: I am in a scene that has a brown door with a ship's wheet on it. There is a brown cabinet, curtains with weird design, and a umbrella/cane holder. I have looked and looked for a football. I did have one hint left and missed it because my hubby was talking to me. Anyone have any idea where the football could be? I can't go on without it. I hate to start over.

Teresa

[Post New]by cbrackenbury on Jul 28, 11 11:57 AM
Did you ever find the football? I'm re playing this game and am having the same trouble.

Edited on 07/28/2011 at 11:58:10 AM PST

Go to: