just bought game can not sign in any help would be appreciated

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:signing in with new player

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 27, 14 12:26 PM
Hi judyandjon,

I'm sorry to hear that there's some trouble with signing in to the game. When the game first opens, a main screen will come up with a button that says "Find the Stolen Gold". You'll want to click on this button to start. Then, a prompt will come up that says "Enter Player Name." After entering a name, you'll be able to begin playing.

If the steps above don't get the game started or if there's trouble with signing in to your Big Fish Games account or installing/opening the game, the following help article may be useful:

Purchasing and Installing a Game

If that doesn't work, I would recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this post may be regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead lock this thread. However, I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need via the information listed above.

If you have any other technical issues with Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco, please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco here!

bfgWaimea

Go to: