KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Is there a walkthrough ?

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Dec 26, 14 5:27 PM
Bought this recently and am really enjoying it ! Also own the other titles by this dev.
Keep them coming !

Re:Is there a walkthrough ?

[Post New]by Darek_Rusin on Dec 29, 14 4:33 AM
Hey, we are working on a walkthrough right now. Hopefully it will be ready in a few days max

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Dec 29, 14 6:45 AM
Darek_Rusin ,

Thanks for your presence here in our forums....

Am so glad to hear there is going to be a walkthrough for your game.

A lot of gamers won't buy a game unless there is one.... so hopefully it will help your sales... and they won't miss out on a truly fun game!!

[Post New]by Watchemhate on Jan 1, 15 7:07 PM
YES it needs a walk through asap!

oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Jan 4, 15 9:17 AM
Will the expected walthrough have the positioning of the 70 Mistletoes please?
I have had a score of 69 three times now and desperate to find that last elusive one
very nice game and really enjoyed it

wendy

[Post New]by Darek_Rusin on Jan 5, 15 8:42 AM
Guys, ok, sooo... the walkthrough is ready. It took us full 5 days to make it (oh boy, these things take so much time) so hopefully it will be useful.

There's one catch though: forum rules prohibit us from posting any external links. So, you'll have to find the walkthrough on your own. Let's make it a scavenger hunt game!

And when you find it, please don't post any hints here. I don't want to overstep any boundaries. BFG are good people and we want to stay friends with them.

@oliversgranny: The guide unfortunately doesn't show mistletoe locations (that would take way too much time, I'm afraid) but we will double check to make sure you can actually collect them all. We've done that in the past, but we'll do it again, just to be sure there's no bug there.

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 8:42:48 AM PST

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by hyperbole on Jan 5, 15 8:31 PM
Thank you for that much needed walkthrough and for such a fantastic game! I haven't gotten all of the mistletoe either (only 68) but I'm looking forward to trying again to get all of them.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 18, 15 10:56 AM
So where do we go for this walk through, can't you give us a hint!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 21, 15 9:52 PM
j62janet wrote:So where do we go for this walk through, can't you give us a hint!

Just Google the full name of the game with walkthrough after it and you will see the walkthrough listed on the developer's site. When I did the search, it was right under a couple of YouTube plays.

Go to: