Gummy drop- Tokyo level #20

[Post New]by Cormierj on Dec 26, 14 5:37 PM
I am stuck at level #20. No more levels are appearing? What do I need to do for the additional levels to appear?

Re:Gummy drop- Tokyo level #20

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Dec 28, 14 12:54 PM
Hi Cormierj!

I'm sorry about the trouble! There's a building just to the right of level 20 in Tokyo called the Sensoji Temple (Asakusa), and it looks like 230,000 bricks and 1 Green gem are required resources in order to build this. After you build that, levels 21 -30 should open up.

Good luck, and I hope that helps so you can continue progressing in the game!

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by MaryShoop on Jan 9, 15 7:08 PM
I'm having the same problem and I DID build the temple and I'm assuming this person did too. There's a guy in a suit there but when you click on his pic it doesn't do anything. Won't work. Must be a glitch so you can't get to level 21.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 10, 15 6:51 AM
Hi MaryShoop,

I'm sorry that there's still some trouble opening up level 21.

After you've collected all of the resources needed to build the Temple, you'll want to go back through levels 11 - 20 and make sure that you have all of the bulldozers so that you can clear up the rubble in the street from the hurricane that came though. Once you've done this, levels 21 - 30 should appear so that you can start collecting those Green Gem pieces.

Hope that helps,
bfgLianorm

[Post New]by SeniorGal_66 on Feb 12, 15 11:39 AM
I'm also having the same issue - a guy is just there waving his arm with the green gems and when I click on the "!" I says collect all meteorite pieces to get more Green Gems - I cleared almost all the other levels 111-20 and nothing is happening - I can't proceed any further - where at the meteorite pieces? No gems are appearing in the higher levels of 11-20 - nor can I find any more road graders.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 13, 15 9:13 AM
Hi SeniorGal_66,

I'm sorry that there's still some trouble with getting levels 21 - 30 opening up after finishing level 20 in Tokyo. Talk about frustrating.

Because we did notice that there were quite a few players getting stuck at this particular part of the game, we created a helpful little video on how to get past it. I've included that video link below:

How To Beat Tokyo Level 20 of Gummy Drop

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

Go to: