samatha swift.....to many items

[Post New]by newlife2 on May 1, 09 10:33 AM
How do you get rid of an item when you have to many so that you can't proceed. On the screen where you need the axe to cut the logs, I have to many items and can't use or get rid of them in order to get the axe. Did I just pay for a game that wont let you finish? Please HELP!!!!!

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

Re:samatha swift.....to many items

[Post New]by kiedon on May 1, 09 11:07 AM
You need to use one of your items from inventory so you can collect more items. The game lets you do this. It even tells you to this. Try pressing your hint button.

[Post New]by newlife2 on May 1, 09 4:13 PM
I already know that I have to use one of the items bt the ones that are there can't be used on that screen. I have tried them all.

[Post New]by newlife2 on May 1, 09 4:18 PM
the items that I have are a pulley,mirror plate,2 spears,coil rope,crystal vial,papachute, metal plaque, 2 fishing nets, mast and scythe. There is no room for the axe and none of thers items work anywhere,

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 1, 09 5:07 PM
This is the answer I posted on a similar thread:

I'm guessing you used the walkthrough. If so, you skipped ahead a step. Playing the game correctly (when you don't know that you're going back to the previous room to collect more items), you're supposed to find all of the basic items to build the boat, including the logs, BEFORE you go back into the previous room to get the metal plaque and other items. I don't think there's anything you can do now other than start the game over. Use a new name.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 1, 09 10:31 PM
I did not play it out of order, I built the boat before I had those items from the other room. Now here is an interesting point. I filled up my inventory in the boat room. Not with stuff from the other room. But with whatever I had it let me go on and build the boat, something to do with the last log and the bracelet. So do you really have to start again? I wonder. But again I did not do it out of order. I did overfill my inventory here and was able to use an object forget which one and continue.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 2, 09 2:24 AM
Do you have the same problem with not being able to chop the logs? If not, what exactly is the problem and what items do you have left in your inventory?

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on May 2, 09 4:17 AM
I had exactly the same problem newlife2 - I didn't have any room for the axe, and had to restart the game using a different name.

[Post New]by paddyann on May 2, 09 5:50 PM
I am stuck too. I was building the boat and wandered into the next room. Now I have too many items and I can't get back to the dock to finish the boat. So I cannot pick up anything or go back. Do I have to start over? If so, this is a crummy glitch in the game. It spoils the fun.

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 2, 09 5:59 PM
Hate to say it paddyann, but you probably will have to start over with a new name. This isn't a glitch, more of a learning experience. If your inventory is full, then you can't do what has to be done in the dock scene. Sorry.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on May 4, 09 7:23 AM
Hey Guys me too, i have too many items I also have pieces of the mural, which I was putting together until the game crashed, when i opened it up again i was in a different room not having finished the mural and now I am on the dock with too many items and not able to pick anything up I will go back into another room if I can and try to use something if not I am going to delete this one. By the way I have not used the walkthrough either just played everything in sequence

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 9:27 AM
Gill_Dudley wrote:Hey Guys me too, i have too many items I also have pieces of the mural, which I was putting together until the game crashed, when i opened it up again i was in a different room not having finished the mural and now I am on the dock with too many items and not able to pick anything up I will go back into another room if I can and try to use something if not I am going to delete this one. By the way I have not used the walkthrough either just played everything in sequence

A lot of people have problems with having too many items in their inventory at the dock. When the game is functioning properly, it will not let you advance to another room until all things have been completed. In the dock scene your inventory is not supposed to get full. You should be able to pick up all the items and then go build the boat.

The only solution I have seen for this matter is to start the game over under a new name. Most people who have done this have been able to complete the game. If that does not work, please contact customer support.

Good Luck,

Margie B

Go to: