Samantha Swife And The Golden Touch

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on May 1, 09 1:46 PM
Does anybody still have the ramrod in their inventory? I'm at the end of the game where I'm collecting all the zodiac signs ... but can't use anything in my inventory and I'm unable to pick up the hammer till I use some of my inventory, my curser will not turn into a gear to use any of the items ... but I did notice I still have the ramrod in my inventory, have been thru the walkthrough and did not notice it being used anywhere else except where you put it in the cannon early in the game. Somehow it is still in my inventory, anyone know how to get rid of it? I have uninstalled/reinstalled ... did not work ... unless I delete all my cookies and start all over?

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Samantha Swife And The Golden Touch

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 1, 09 3:16 PM
ghostguide2002,
You might want to contact customer support. They will be able to help you with your problelm. Click the green envelope to the lower right of your screen.
Sorry you're having problems with the game!

Re:Samantha Swife And The Golden Touch

[Post New]by goldenpixie1 on May 2, 09 12:47 PM
Yes! Mom's playing the game and is stuck with the ramrod at the constellation part too. (I posted a note on this before I saw yours) Don't know what to do yet. I guess I'll be contacting customer support as well.

Go to: