Game AoE is not saving

[Post New]by allwaysjudee on May 1, 09 3:44 PM
I thought it was because of activation or something the first time, but now it's a pattern. For the third time in a row, I've quit the game, I have a few houses, the garden, the third item, all is well - so I quit for the night and supposedly it should save my game, right?

But when I return to play more, there is my name on it, so it's my profile, allright, but I start the game (no option for continue) and it takes me to the first level, no resources, no buildings, nothing. I can't get back to where I was.

Lol, some people are complaining it's too long, well, I can't complain about that, because it keeps starting over.

Any advice?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Re:Game AoE is not saving

[Post New]by bfgAegean on May 1, 09 3:59 PM
Hello allwaysjudee! I'm sorry to hear that you’re experiencing technical difficulties with Age of Emerald. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are very well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Re:Game AoE is not saving

[Post New]by allwaysjudee on May 2, 09 3:34 PM
Thank you, I will do that. It must be a bug, because this time I noticed that when I leave the game, it just quits as soon as I push the exit button - all the other games seem to ask me 2 or 3 times if I'm sure I want to quit! I may also just try reinstalling and see if that helps, before bothering them, but if that doesn't help, at least now I have a place to contact.

Thanks for the help,
judee

Go to: