bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 27, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by petrinov on Dec 27, 14 12:33 AM
Won't download at all!

[Post New]by katiepsi on Dec 27, 14 1:22 PM
I am having the same problem with this game and Christmas Stories. The site is communicating with the game manager but nothing queues up to download!

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by 12george on Dec 28, 14 9:16 AM
I have had no problems with this game so far ...Sure hope i don't because i just love these Gardens Inc games....I bought this right away..I am using windows 7 on my laptop..I wish they would make this for Ipads also.

[Post New]by Sickofpopups on Dec 29, 14 8:02 PM
Having problems with getting the bonus on Level 28 - something about only half are symmetric? Have tried various options but no luck yet...

haolegirll
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by haolegirll on Dec 30, 14 10:47 PM
I am enjoying this game as I have the other two in the series. I have one request, which I see is common: the visual quality of the screenshot in the "?" section is so small and of such a poor quality that if it can be used on many levels to help decipher the meaning of the "clue" to an expected planting scheme. There is clearly room in the screen shot under "?" to enlarge the image for better viewing and would be much appreciated. Thank you.

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Jan 17, 15 9:49 AM
I'm on the level with all the bees!! how do I get around them, I can't click fast enough to get them away from the worker, is there a way to skip this level. I'm not playing for points or gold or stars, I just like this game!

[Post New]by Noneyabiz on Jan 17, 15 8:07 PM
haolegirll wrote:I am enjoying this game as I have the other two in the series. I have one request, which I see is common: the visual quality of the screenshot in the "?" section is so small and of such a poor quality that if it can be used on many levels to help decipher the meaning of the "clue" to an expected planting scheme. There is clearly room in the screen shot under "?" to enlarge the image for better viewing and would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Amen! Try this... Bring up the question mark screen, take a pic with your cell phone camera set on max resolution, email it to yourself, and print that.

[Post New]by Noneyabiz on Jan 17, 15 8:09 PM
nufsober wrote:I'm on the level with all the bees!! how do I get around them, I can't click fast enough to get them away from the worker, is there a way to skip this level. I'm not playing for points or gold or stars, I just like this game!

Build the shed for the worker who catches them.

[Post New]by ljwalter on Jan 19, 15 7:19 AM
Sickofpopups wrote:Having problems with getting the bonus on Level 28 - something about only half are symmetric? Have tried various options but no luck yet...

Got it finally, I was stuck too. From left to right I planted

R Y R R
Y R R R

and I received the bonus

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 7:34:48 AM PST

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Jan 20, 15 4:50 PM
Noneyabiz wrote:
nufsober wrote:I'm on the level with all the bees!! how do I get around them, I can't click fast enough to get them away from the worker, is there a way to skip this level. I'm not playing for points or gold or stars, I just like this game!

Build the shed for the worker who catches them.

Where''s the shed to be built?

[Post New]by IntelligentLife on Feb 20, 15 1:10 PM
I have to tell you, I've got all the gold, but I'm having an impossible time getting all the "developer record broken." If there is a chest on Level 19 or 39, my eyes cannot detect it and my pointer doesn't turn into a finger anywhere except the game stuff. If ANYONE has a clue, I need it before I throw this game into the recycle bin. With no walkthrough or tips/tricks to help, I'm not going to buy any more of these -- love 'em but there has to be SOME way we can find the answer when we get stumped. The definition of "insanity" is to keep doing the same thing over and over and hope for different results, and I'm not an insane person...so I will not continue to play the game or any of its younger brothers. So THERE...

cindybuns
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by cindybuns on Feb 25, 15 1:58 PM
The strategy guide does not help with the flower patterns and if the clue is in the snapshot of the level, it doesn't help either as the picture is very blurry. This needs to be fixed or they should write what the flower pattern should be along with the tips listed in the guide.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 25, 15 2:11 PM
Hi cindybuns,

I was splashing along and came across this thread in the pond. I'm so sorry that it seems the picture is blurry in this particular game.

It may be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report since this seems it may be a display issue.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

gldlb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gldlb on Jun 19, 15 9:22 AM
I'm on level 8, where you have to build a pier and I cannot clear the water because there is no way to collect seeds, at least that I can see. Is there a problem with the game?

Go to: