govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

TGT - Hidden Object Show 1 & 2 Combo Pack

[Post New]by govegril on May 2, 09 12:27 AM
This is great for those not already have any Hidden Object Show game

For those that have never played HO object game show it is a good deal but I feel would have been better advertised as a special

This is the first time since I joined back in November/December that BFG has failed to live up to delivering a new game everyday
As a new game everyday is surely a hard challenge for any gaming site I canot complain, just wanted to voice my disappintment with the TGT today

Those that not already have these games enjoy

Re:TGT - Hidden Object Show 1 & 2 Combo Pack

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on May 2, 09 12:34 AM
Govegril.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 2, 09 12:38 AM
Whoa Bigfish, an exclusive HOG? This is such a rare occurence!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on May 2, 09 1:01 AM
I am really

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on May 2, 09 1:03 AM
Agreed. These games were both released here before and this should be special, not a TGT. Good deal for those who don't have and actually want these games. Not sure how they would demo... Do you get 2 games with a demo hour each?

Anyway my very abbreviated review from memory - first game annoying after a short while and it goes on forever(I did buy it, did not come close to finishing, lost interest and deleted). 2nd game better than the first, but not really anything special imo. I did not buy the 2nd one.

<----- good deal but not that good of games.

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on May 2, 09 2:28 AM
It's not the first time BFG have done this. Some time ago they put Luxor and Luxor: Amun Rising together as Luxor Bundle Pack. I did buy that one as I wanted both games and thought it was a good deal. Don't know about these two as I'm not into HO games. I may try the demo, but I probably won't buy.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 2, 09 2:34 AM

The first one was just TEDIOUS

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on May 2, 09 3:04 AM
Well, I spent about 5 minutes on game 1 and less than that on game 2. The first list said 'Apples', the object was a sign saying 'Apples 89c' or something. Even when I used a hint on the first game I couldn't see the object it was pointing to - and that's with the brightness wound right up. The second game wasn't much better.

I will not be buying this one.

PS Woo-hoo! I'm a squid!

Edited on 05/02/2009 at 3:06:13 AM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 2, 09 3:13 AM
Congrats on being a Squid CheefulDragon

I only own the second season and never tried the first , but why would you when you have a seemingly endless game LOL

I thought the game itself was ok, had variety in the types of HO games but the same theme for 300 levels is a bit much to play continuously. I think these games are good if you like a game you play a bit of now and then to fill in time or nothing else to do.
Like you say you have to pay attention where they point at the hints, though finishing the levels did not seem much of a problem though timed.

I hope tomorrow Defenders of Law is TGT - that game sounds interesting.

Edited on 05/02/2009 at 3:15:44 AM PST

grumbler
Marlin
Marlin
9,065 Posts

[Post New]by grumbler on May 2, 09 3:35 AM
I have both games and enjoy them both and as they are such long games I use them as the HOG to play when I don't have an HOG to play.

This is a very good special as it will only take one credit to buy the combo and because I bought them separately I had to use 2 credits.

I do agree however that this should not be TGT but should have been put up as be a special promotion.

Hopefully if you went to buy and you already had both, BFG would let you know.
I hope no one gets caught thinking that this is a new game.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 2, 09 5:39 AM
I have both games and have played some of HO Show 1. I really liked it and also enjoyed the games that are in between the Hunt and Find. The only thing I didn't like was my computer would not turn the sound down totally. All of the audience noise can get annoying.

Teresa

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 2, 09 5:45 AM
I thought the games were cute WAY back when they came out. Wasn't thrilled enough to buy them.

Now that this came out as a TGT....us HOG fans will probably have to wait a while for another. They're probably thinking since they re-sent out 2 at once, it'll hold us over.

Wouldn't it be cool if there were a site that only has HOG games!!!?? I'd be there while BF is sending out match 3 and arcade games.

I still won't buy my game from anyone but BF!!
~Just sayin~

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 2, 09 5:46 AM
If you listen to some of the complaints here, you'd think this WAS a site that has only HOG games, ROFL!!!

Edited on 05/02/2009 at 5:48:39 AM PST

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 2, 09 5:49 AM
kishimojun wrote:If you listen to some of the complaints here, you'd think this was a site that has only HOG games, ROFL!!!

I just posted above you that a HOG site would be cool!!!

TOO FUNNY!!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 2, 09 6:20 AM
Yes, I know. I read it and that was my response to you, Momhart.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 2, 09 6:34 AM
kishimojun wrote:Yes, I know. I read it and that was my response to you, Momhart.

oh.....Pardon me.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 2, 09 6:53 AM
I am truly addicted to this site and these games. I can't wait each day to get up and see what the new game will be. I was disappointed this morning that it was one that I already had. I want some really new games.

Teresa

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on May 2, 09 7:45 AM
I own both and have plyaed both all the way through several times. I turned on my computer, brought up BFG and saw hidden object show and was like " YES!!!!" Then I looked closer.

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on May 2, 09 8:25 AM
have already bought both games.no new game today,boo...................hoo.........

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on May 2, 09 9:00 AM
THE SAME HERE!

PEN

Go to: