needle

[Post New]by TwintaleMartin on May 2, 09 9:19 AM
maribone99 wrote:I have spent about 20 minutes looking for the needle on the first screen. The hint tells me where it is, but I have yet to find it as the hint is really so general. Any help would be appreciated.

It's placed on the wheel on the bar that goes from the center and goes left-up. We're making a new version of the game that we'll be sending to BFG where the needle should be easier to spot.

Edited on 05/04/2009 at 9:30:25 AM PST

Re:needle

[Post New]by venusshines2000 on May 2, 09 10:48 AM
I love the concept of this game, but after just 14 minutes of playing it..I decided that it was not worth the eye strain. HOG are my passion..but this one..jeeeeeeez! I hate these kind of HOG where it's nearly impossible to tell what is what..to me that is no fun

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by naedebpat on May 2, 09 5:51 PM
I agree with eye strain and also will not buy this one, and I also love HO games.

[Post New]by jbell49 on May 2, 09 11:11 PM
I thought it was just me with the eye strain...It all seems so blurry.....Won't be buying this game!

laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by laineyloo on May 3, 09 5:31 AM
Me too! very disappointed. I got to the ship but can't find the hand, again hint points to general area, but i have clicked and clicked all over but STILL can't fin it> Any clues anyone?

reddc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by reddc on May 5, 09 2:42 PM
I have never been so frustrated trying to find a stupid needle, the hint button is a waste of time, can someone please show a picture were to find the damn needle befre I blow a gasket?

Go to: