Telescope room and too many items

[Post New]by goldenpixie1 on May 2, 09 12:28 PM
HI!

Mom's been playing this game and needs to get one more constellation piece, but there's no room in her inventory.

She has 11 constellation pieces and a ramrod.

She hasn't been using the walk-thru - in fact, I just looked there to see if there was some way to get rid of the ramrod. I'm getting the impression that the ramrod was supposed to be used for something earlier and she was either able to go ahead without using it or used it and it didn't clear out.

Help please. How do we get rid of the ramrod now?

(If she has to start all over now - at the end of the game - I'm gonna ask for my money back. It's silly to have to play the whole game over again because of a glitch.)

Edited on 05/02/2009 at 12:44:51 PM PST

Re:Telescope room and too many items

[Post New]by habeljones on May 2, 09 3:21 PM
Hey, I nhave the same problem except I have the electronic card and it was used.I assumed it would be needed again. I agree with goldenpixie1 what is the deal? Please help!

redcree
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by redcree on May 2, 09 3:53 PM
I have a "card" from a previous room that never left it's place and is now
taking up room I need. How do I remove it?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 2, 09 4:47 PM
It would be best for all of you to contact customer service (click on the green envelope at the bottom of the right hand column). I didn't have any problems, but I played the game in relaxed mode. Just interested if you all played in timed mode because there was another game that had problems in the timed mode that it didn't have in the relaxed mode.

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 2, 09 5:22 PM
BinLA, what game are you playing. Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch doesn't have a timed and untimed mode, at least the one I have doesn't.

I do agree with BinLA as far as if you have deleted the game and re-installed it and you still have the problem then CS is the way to go.

One thing to add, when you re-install the game start a new game with a different name. See if that helps.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 2, 09 7:23 PM
Sorry, you're right about the timer. I played 3 new games this week and got confused.

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 2, 09 8:54 PM
Good, glad it was just confusion.

*phew, was worried that there were two versions of the game out there..*

[Post New]by hayward_deb on May 3, 09 12:13 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by ramrod; if it's one of the tubes she picked up in this room, she can attach it to the telescope to free up a space.

If it's actually a ramrod from another screen, then contact CS since she shouldn't have carried it over from a previous spot.

The non-zodiac pieces she picked up in the telescope room can be used as they are found to free up spots.

Go to: