Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:Chapter 14

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 26, 08 12:44 AM
Resolved. BF took care of patch or whatever, uninstalled and reinstalled per their direction. I was able to get past Chapter 14 but there are a couple platforms that I was able to get on only after jumping on a lizard or bird.

[Post New]by motherofmadness on Oct 1, 08 12:48 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get through Chapter 16??? The arrow is taking me right with nothing but the cliffs and sure death! Help please!!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 16, 08 4:26 PM
motherofmadness wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get through Chapter 16??? The arrow is taking me right with nothing but the cliffs and sure death! Help please!!

I just PM'd you the url for Legacy Games message fourm on this game specifically. I hope it helps you get through this chapter.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 7:01 AM
I bought this game a year ago but Ive been stuck on the same level I will re download it... Its really a great game .. I love platformers...5

[Post New]by ellzeedub on Feb 1, 11 7:08 AM
I bought this game when it first came out and I have not needed a path to get through it Have played many times Sometimes it sees as though you can't follow the red arrow, feels like you are going around in circles it just means you have to climb up or or go down As to jumping on animals insects or gilas to get up that 's part of the game Perhaps you should start with the easy level and work your way up to difficult I have played this game right through on all levels and there is no secrets to it at all just frustrating perseverance.

Good Luck!

Go to: