pahelika secret legends

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

pahelika secret legends

[Post New]by auds7466 on May 2, 09 2:52 PM
hi guys i found this game on a different website and adored it. i hope bfg get it soon. it has a kinda azada/dream chronicles vibe to it.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:pahelika secret legends

[Post New]by Smallhaven on May 2, 09 4:13 PM
Thank you for pointing this game out. I'm downloading the trial now and will snag the strategy guide, too.

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on May 2, 09 4:16 PM
Thanks auds, I'm off to try it.

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on May 2, 09 4:45 PM
Auds, although the trial was very short, it looks like a really great game. I also hope gets this game. I might even (groan) have to buy this one at full price. I just need a really good reason to blow the budget. And I mean a REALLY good reason.

Let's petition about this. It looks wonderful, and I'm really needing a wonderful game.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on May 2, 09 7:04 PM
was really great but had to use the guide alot ,maybe im just tired
would love to have this game.

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on May 4, 09 10:48 AM
Big Fish Games is working with the developer to get the game on to Big Fish, so it should be out this month or next month.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on May 4, 09 11:29 AM
Thank you for that bit of news, Timebomb.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on May 4, 09 5:29 PM
Well, after playing the demo on this game, and it being one of the shortest demo's I've played in a while, all I can say is....

MORE!!!

I didn't need the strategy guide but then you only get to play a tiny bit of the game. Maybe as it progressed, I'd have to have a reference to get through some tough parts.

So glad Timebomb mentioned this game coming to BFG. I can tell already it's a game credit used.

sawadee93
Koi
Koi
128,219 Posts

[Post New]by sawadee93 on May 23, 09 12:08 AM
Bump ...it's here !

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on May 23, 09 12:12 AM
I am off to give it a try, although it is a tad late here in the east to start a game. I will only demo it now and will be back with further info tonight only if I find it to be a 5 star winner!

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on May 23, 09 12:14 AM
Downloading now, but still playing with my Zombies, love that game.

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on May 23, 09 12:18 AM
I big fish!!!!
Downloading now

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on May 23, 09 12:18 AM
Looks good, downloading down

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 23, 09 12:20 AM
I'll give it a try, assuming I can stop playing zombies.

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on May 23, 09 12:22 AM
Have been waiting on this game downloading and will purchase, thanks

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on May 23, 09 12:25 AM
Hey Edna. Glad to see you and I hope you enjoy the game. I have to wait until later this weekend since I am in a hotel right now.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 23, 09 12:28 AM
Well, it's past midnight here, so I am off to bed. But after 15 minutes of playing this, I like it a lot. I'll be buying it.

Have fun, everyone!

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on May 23, 09 12:54 AM
I gave up after a very inadequate trial as I was just too tired to begin the necessary info processing a game like this one requires. I can say that I am hooked already, I think, and will be buying it I am certain. It looks quite interesting, but then again, so does my bed! Tomorrow (or should I say today) is another day and I will buy then. Nite nite to all you late night fishies. I am tired and have to keep rubbing my fins over my eyes!

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on May 23, 09 1:31 AM
All I meant to do was peek... And here it is 3:30 am and I just ran out of demo time. FUN game, and so far have needed no hints. How long is it? I got to the third portal - are there only 6, as the contraption suggests? If that's the case, it's only a two hour game. Waiting for a more complete report....

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on May 23, 09 1:34 AM
This ones just right for me! Reminds me of Magic Encyclopedia or Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii a bit. Mostly interactive adventure type puzzles, my current favorite!

Nice graphics and sound, hardware acceleration toggle, windowed mode toggle, No Timer.

Interesting game play, (so far) challenging but not tear your hair crazy. There is some level of hand holding: interactive objects sparkle and apparently there is a walk-through on the website. By the way when you find a sparkly thing, read the description before you pick it up as you can't read it after and they can be helpful. Some items are unlockable with typical mini-games like sliders and jigsaws.

There are 6 locations to play and I got thru the first in a little less than 1/2 an hour, so I don't anticipate terribly long gameplay, but that's not a huge factor for me. I am really used to adventure games though so someone a little less practiced might get a little longer length from it.

There's an interesting, if not terribly original, story. Cut scenes skipable, but not fast clickable. They read pretty quickly though and the narrator has a pleasant voice.

A *little* reluctant to give approval cuz I've played just that first bit, but I will anyway, cuz I wanna get back and play! Poodlebear Approved!

Go to: