TGT - Everything Nice

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

TGT - Everything Nice

[Post New]by Poodlebear on May 3, 09 12:16 AM
I won't be demoing this one. Have fun you TM fishies!

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

Re:TGT - Everything Nice

[Post New]by blingykins on May 3, 09 12:19 AM
Doing the happy dance here .. and I haven't even downloaded it yet!

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 3, 09 12:24 AM
Made a and downloaded it - went quickly

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 3, 09 12:31 AM
I played 3 levels. Considering I failed my first attempt of the TUTORIAL level and just scraped in the next 2, I guess I am not fast enough for this game.
If I am struggling with the first levels I know I will never be able to complete this game.
Even Dash games I can play at least the first 10 or so levels.

This looks like a good game for those that like challenging TM games.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on May 3, 09 12:37 AM
Not for me! I'm not nearly quick enough, and it's just a source of frustration, LOL.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 3, 09 12:46 AM
Well, TM isn't my cup of tea, but I already looove the name; "[sugar and spice] and everything nice" - only for girls! Boys, get down of our tree!

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 3, 09 12:55 AM

Not so nice. Played 4 levels.
Complicated "ingredients" to make the toys.
As a TM lover l vote:

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on May 3, 09 12:59 AM
Haven't downloaded yet, was hoping be a good TM but ... I think I'm spoiled by the games such as the Virtual Villagers series, Totem Tribe, Wild Tribe, Orchard, My Tribe (hmmm lots of tribes here), Magic Farm, Farm Craft, Fish Tycoon and the Chocolatier series. All other TMs seem to fail for me lol.

So I guess I will save me the headache and avoid demoing for now.

Thanks for the input fellow fishies and fishettes!

Good night!

~Chimene~

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 3, 09 6:24 AM
Won't download this one since it is a TM game. Never really tried one, but don't think I would like them. Everyone who does like TM games have fun!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on May 3, 09 6:38 AM
I don't play TMs but I had my fingers crossed that this would be a good game for you TM lovers. I am sorry to hear that it is too fast for some of you. Maybe there will be a better TM soon.

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on May 3, 09 6:51 AM
I played 30 minutes of it so far. I am usually not bad at these, but this one is waay too fast. I had to restart from failing several times. Unless it gets better in the second half hour, it is a

[Post New]by whatever1605 on May 3, 09 7:23 AM
I like playing TM games, so was happy to see this one today. But having a really hard time trying to pick up the button in Week 2. Nothing happens when I click the Button Bin after the button is made, so I can't pick it up. Is anyone else having this problem too?

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on May 3, 09 7:30 AM
Welcome to the pond whatever1605 , sorry not my kind of game, TM always too fast for me but I am sure someone will post in here, if they are having the same problem, have fun in the pond

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on May 3, 09 9:21 AM
I guess I'm in the minority. I enjoy this game and haven't had too hard of a time getting through it yet. I've played almost half of the demo and got up to week 11 or 12 I think.

I've found the easiest thing to do is click on each station 3x and while she's making those items that need to be assembled I put the boxes up (and add the popcorn when that's available). Then all I have to do is grab the items that need to be assembled into whatever the customer wants. The items needed are listed to the right of the converyor belt if you don't remember.

Whatever,

I didn't have any problems with getting buttons.

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

[Post New]by suzangh on May 3, 09 10:44 AM
I actually kind of like it.
Doubt I will buy it since I just got 15 games for the promotion, but it's cute.
Here's what I figured out.
At the beginning, click on each dispenser at least twice. While the character is doing that, put four empty boxes on the counter and put packing peanuts in each one.
When she gets all ingredients for a recipe and puts on belt, then starts belt, have her go back and get the ingredients for next recipe, put them on belt. Take off the created item and box it. Have her push start button. While waiting, add peanuts, and tape, put box on pallet. Keep that up and you'll get through it. Takes a bit of concentration though. And the messes tend to throw me off.
For the question mark ones, I couldn't remember any recipe except chocolate buttons. LoL
Should have seen the teddies I tried to make!
I also liked that the character didn't have to run to each station at the packing counter. Saved lots of time for me.

Anyway, I hope y'all like it. I did... sort of.
I guess I'd give it one

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on May 3, 09 11:25 AM
I like this one but not in love yet with it! I prefer if the games start out a little easier to get use to how to play before it gets crazy LOL this one I found tough from the get go! Well at least for me I see some people here had no trouble But I admit I did. Will keep working at it I love TM games just prefer if they give you a chance to get use to game play before it gets complicated.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 3, 09 12:35 PM
The Gamezebo review says that this is definitely a time-management game for seasoned TM fans rather than newbies. This looks like a good one, but I am in the group who needs more practice before I try to tackle it.

Happy gaming for all of you who are already up to speed for this one.

[Post New]by flameglimmer on May 3, 09 6:10 PM
whatever1605 wrote:I like playing TM games, so was happy to see this one today. But having a really hard time trying to pick up the button in Week 2. Nothing happens when I click the Button Bin after the button is made, so I can't pick it up. Is anyone else having this problem too?

I'm having the same problem. Can't pick up the buttons for the life of me.

It's too bad; the game looks cute.

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on May 3, 09 7:46 PM
I didnt have a problem with the buttons, but I did have a problem with the boxes. the only place the box would 'stay' was in the first position on the far left of the table. when I tried the other places the box would pull off the table when I tried to get some tape or use the packing peanuts or glitter. I played the full hour but it annoyed me more than I enjoyed. I even found the notices that I'd met the level requirements to be annoying. btw... why is cotton candy made with 'fluff' and sugar? the candy buttons I can see, since they could just use the buttons as a mold for the chocolate, but stuffed animal filler and sugar? ew.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 3, 09 10:29 PM

I'm in TM Heaven .. I love a challenging game

Go to: