Samantha and the Golden Touch

[Post New]by damsel71451 on May 3, 09 7:54 AM
Margie, thanks so much for the walk thru on the game. I have gotten thru the first two doors of the rope puzzle; but I have repeatedly tried your solution for the 3rd door and I cannot get it to work. When I have completed the combination, it leaves 4 knots. Can you help me?

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Samantha and the Golden Touch

[Post New]by Levendig on May 3, 09 8:13 AM
[i]Hi Damsel... I completed the 3 door several times by myself...just try to click from the outside to the inside...and click as long as all knots are disappeared .. It will help you out.. when you'll get another knot back try to have at least 2 or 3 knots to click away... May be you find it out yourself??? Otherwise Margie will help u again.
Lots of and Happy gaming!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Samantha and the Golden Touch

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 9:44 AM
damsel71451 wrote:Margie, thanks so much for the walk thru on the game. I have gotten thru the first two doors of the rope puzzle; but I have repeatedly tried your solution for the 3rd door and I cannot get it to work. When I have completed the combination, it leaves 4 knots. Can you help me?

Hi damsel, I believe I may have omitted a step when I wrote the solution for the last knot puzzle.I don't know until I get a chance to replay it. I will have to go and revise that and post a new solution. Someone mentioned that you can reset the puzzle. Try this combination from Erin at GZ, you can go by the same numbers as in the screensots in the walkthrough at the blog.

1, 4, 21, 24, 7, 13, 18, 12

Please let me know if that helps, Margie B

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:Samantha and the Golden Touch

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 4, 09 9:46 AM
What helped me was using the sword.

Go to: