sreve
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Miners cavern - help

[Post New]by sreve on May 3, 09 8:57 AM
I cannot open the chest in the miner's cavern. The only tools I have are the rope,three pieces of pipe which I can't use until the chest is opened! I need to get the golden branch and mason icon in the chest. I have three keys. What other tools are there? Where do I find them???

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Re:Miners cavern - help

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on May 3, 09 9:10 AM
Hi Sreve, and welcome to the forums.

Have you tried Googling the answers? Just type Samantha swift and the Golden Touch Walkthrough in your search engine, and you will get a list of sites that have free walkthroughs. I use Jayisgame for the answers to this game.

Good luck and HTH,
Sable

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Miners cavern - help

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 9:36 AM
sreve wrote:I cannot open the chest in the miner's cavern. The only tools I have are the rope,three pieces of pipe which I can't use until the chest is opened! I need to get the golden branch and mason icon in the chest. I have three keys. What other tools are there? Where do I find them???

Hi, welcome to Big Fish,

We have a walkthrough posted on the Big Fish blog, you can access it by copying and pasting the link below in your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

Just scroll down to the area that you need help with. You can look at the screenshots to see what you need to do next. Good luck,

Margie B

Go to: