Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer

[Post New]by buchande on May 3, 09 9:19 AM
Don't waste your money on this game. I finished all but 3 rooms when my sixty minute trial period ended. After the three rooms that was it...the end of the game. Big disappointment, don't waste your money.

Don't waste your money on The Unicorn Killer

[Post New]by buchande on May 3, 09 9:59 AM
buchande wrote:Don't waste your money on this game. I finished all but 3 rooms when my sixty minute trial period ended. After the three rooms that was it...the end of the game. Big disappointment, don't waste your money.

Don't waste your money on The Unicorn Killer

[Post New]by buchande on May 3, 09 10:00 AM
buchande wrote:Don't waste your money on this game. I finished all but 3 rooms when my sixty minute trial period ended. After the three rooms that was it...the end of the game. Big disappointment, don't waste your money.

painter2
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer

[Post New]by painter2 on May 3, 09 10:10 PM
I wonder if anyone else is havng the problem I seem to be having with this game, every time I redownload this game I lose my cursor,so I can't point to the objects needed. Is this just my system or is this a serious problem that need to be brought to customer service?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 4, 09 12:01 AM
Painter2, it is not a problem I had, but if it keeps you from enjoying your game then it is DEFINITELTY serious enough to contact tech support about. It's what they are there for--to help customers like us. And they are fantastic at it, I might add. Happy gaming.

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on May 5, 09 7:54 PM
I thought this game was way to easy, compared to other games.

Go to: