murel

[Post New]by cherokeethunder on May 3, 09 9:48 AM
where do I put the peices at and how do I rotate them please help me can,t get pass this level

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

Re:murel

[Post New]by goeash on May 3, 09 11:19 AM
It's a bit like a jigsaw cherokee, if I am thinking of the same bit as you. To rotate them just click on a piece, put it in the square and keep hold of the click. An arc with 2 arrows will appear and you rotate the piece just by holding down your mouse and going to one of the arrows and moving it. When the piece is in the right place, it will light up and stay there. Hope that is helpful and not too confusing.

[Post New]by limm256 on May 3, 09 1:08 PM
what do i do after the murel is done

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on May 3, 09 2:12 PM
Look down at Samantha and see what she is saying - if not, click for a hint.

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on May 4, 09 10:26 AM
goeash wrote:It's a bit like a jigsaw cherokee, if I am thinking of the same bit as you. To rotate them just click on a piece, put it in the square and keep hold of the click. An arc with 2 arrows will appear and you rotate the piece just by holding down your mouse and going to one of the arrows and moving it. When the piece is in the right place, it will light up and stay there. Hope that is helpful and not too confusing.

That was very hard to maneuver. I kept losing the arrows!

Thanks for the help Goeash I could not of done without you!

Edited on 05/04/2009 at 10:34:07 AM PST

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on May 4, 09 12:27 PM
Glad to be of help Cyndo! Yes, it was hard to maneuver, and I found only one of the arrows would work!

Go to: