lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Bomb countdown

[Post New]by lynwil on Dec 28, 14 7:06 PM
Can some of our clever fishies give me some help with the bombs please. I've been matching all around them and it doesn't make any difference, what am I doing wrong?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Bomb countdown

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 29, 14 5:46 AM
Hi Lynwil,

You need to match using the bombs not just near by them. You can move them too. If there are say, two red stars one block over and you have a red bomb, you can slide the bomb over there to get rid of it. All the extras (line bonuses, bombs and lightning triangles) get rid of them too.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

[Post New]by BunnyHopkins on Jan 1, 15 3:46 AM
Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention to what things look like. I'm on Level 158 and am stuck getting the 2 bombs requirement. I got the individual bombs taken care of, even though I'm not sure what a bomb looks like. So...what does a bomb look like and how can you get two of them next to each other? I've read through here and see that they can be moved, but I can't do that if I don't know what they look like.

Now I'm even more confused!

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jan 1, 15 4:42 AM
Same here! I'm playing relaxed mode with the bombs turned off. Still, I managed to get the required individual bombs......have no idea how! Totally stumped on the double bomb. Can you make one with a certain amount of matched tiles?

BunnyHopkins wrote:Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention to what things look like. I'm on Level 158 and am stuck getting the 2 bombs requirement. I got the individual bombs taken care of, even though I'm not sure what a bomb looks like. So...what does a bomb look like and how can you get two of them next to each other? I've read through here and see that they can be moved, but I can't do that if I don't know what they look like.

Now I'm even more confused!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 1, 15 7:12 AM
Hello and happy new year!

It is confusing as there are two kinds of bombs. There is the first kind that the game makes. These have the move countdowns on them and you can turn them off in the options. This is what the OP was asking about.

Then there is the kind you make. You create a "bomb" by matching 3-up/down and three-across in the same match. Someone in the CE forum did a nice visual of it. When you have created one, the icon will have a white glow around it. Getting a double bomb means you combine two bombs together. I can't reproduce the emoticon picture of a bomb scenario. Sorry - my skills seem to be lacking, but you can take a look over at the CE forum if you need a visual and lots of people talking about bombs.

Hope this helps a little.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 6, 15 5:05 AM
I am also having trouble with the double bombs. I know how to make one bomb, but when I made 2 of them, and them combined them together, it did not satisfy the double bomb request. Im stuck, I dont know what to do.

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jan 6, 15 7:40 AM
april3850 wrote:I am also having trouble with the double bombs. I know how to make one bomb, but when I made 2 of them, and them combined them together, it did not satisfy the double bomb request. Im stuck, I dont know what to do.

I can’t think of anything else, but sometimes it happens, that accidentally, the other bomb was combined with some other bonus, at the same time you were combining the 2 bombs.
It has happened to me – much too often!

Go to: