clover6301
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

virtual families

[Post New]by clover6301 on May 3, 09 3:10 PM
any idea when this will be released on Big Fish? It was released on the 22nd on the game site so thought it would be this week .

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

Re:virtual families

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on May 3, 09 3:11 PM
It should be on BFG May 6th.

clover6301
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by clover6301 on May 4, 09 5:47 PM
cool, thanks

[Post New]by ehayward1999 on Dec 19, 11 1:11 PM
how do u get credits do u have to pay for them or not

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 19, 11 2:01 PM
ehayward1999, you can also find more information on our Help Pages! Just type in a keyword (to the right of the "Find Answers" button) like "credit" and you should be able to find help articles that will answer your questions.

-bfgArnoStyx

Lite_Girl
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,288 Posts

[Post New]by Lite_Girl on Sep 9, 12 1:01 PM
CAN'T WAIT FOR VF2!

Lite_Girl
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,288 Posts

[Post New]by Lite_Girl on Sep 26, 12 12:19 PM

emilynicks12
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by emilynicks12 on Mar 2, 13 12:39 PM
Hello! And hi lite girl!
I don't think anyone goes on this forum anymore but I'm going to try to start it up again!
Ok how about we write stories about our virtual families!? I will give you little update on my peeps!

I will tell u my characters first of all!
Sumatra, an adoptee now mother of child and wife she is 56 years old and is a publicist she don't like working! She loves too watch tv and to pick weeds! She hates to cook, exercise, sleep, and any type of work! She would rather sit in front of the television with her favourite film, the Muppets and a bowl of cheese fingers. She wares a black dress has whit hair she wears comfortable black ugg boots and a black waist belt.
Petrio, known as Pete this chap loves work, shopping, kids, animals, and adores cooking. He also like his wife hates excersise. He has a ful, time job as a creater he spends his days icing cupcakes or presenting mucel tarts. He is 55 and cooks for his whole family he also takes a special Sabine to his son, Hal. He weRs a blue shirt, red overalls and brown boots. He has his hair in a tidy grey comb over and keeps himself pristine.
Hal, he likes any type of homework and loves school he always sits at his desk and revises for every test he used to be the class clown but now he has found his way and would love to be a doctor! He is studying maths and English he also loves astronomy and physics! He likes to be clean and he cleans the house usually. He sometimes likes to cook. And his fave food is iced cakes. He wears a yellow t shirt and brown Dungeness he has polished black shoes and a messy mop of black hair on his head. He is a only child and has nk brothers and sisters. With only Jeff the tortoise to keep hi company.

Anyway....
The whole family was exsorsted huddled in front of the television. They hadn't sleped for days. They had tried and tried, taken pills, sleeping alone, sleeping together, sleeping on the sofa, sleeping with the television on... nothing worked for the whole family. Sumatra sloped to the kitchen to cook for her family. It was Sunday she didn't have the energy to do a roast so she settled on macaroni cheese. The family smothered it like a blanket begging for more. But mother Sumatra was in the mood form the demond and only screamed at them calling them lazy whatsists! The family we're ever so tired but could move they were so tired. Pete stood up alas and brushed his teeth he stumbled into bed like a lion in it's cave. He lied on his pillow and closed his eyes.

emilynicks12
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by emilynicks12 on Mar 2, 13 12:46 PM
Continuing my last post....
Sumatra stayed .rayed on the sofa a grabbed some sleeping pills from the cabinet. 'mum, you have had enough already.' Hal said and snatched the Pack of her. He warned them down the sink and carried her to bed. He has been going to the gym very lately and has grown quite strong he picked up his mother and layed her flat by her husband. He himself dragged himself to bed. He needn't bother to brush his teeth or change his clothes, he was so tired he would sleep in an astronaurt suit. He pulled the covers up to his chin and soon the whole family was asleep.

I hope you enjoyed today's story, I will try to post every day! And I hope that more people can join in to this forum! Xxx thanks again Emily...

emilynicks12
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by emilynicks12 on Mar 2, 13 12:48 PM
This is my 50th post, what do I become!? I hope I do become something...xxx

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 2, 13 1:20 PM
Hi Fishies,

Since this game has been released already, I'll go ahead and move this discussion over to the game specific Forum. That way, other Fishies playing the game can join in.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

emilynicks12
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by emilynicks12 on Mar 3, 13 3:10 AM
Hi big fish person! I hope more peeps can join in our convos!

Qumquat
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Qumquat on Apr 1, 13 11:35 AM
emilynicks12 wrote:Continuing my last post....
Sumatra stayed .rayed on the sofa a grabbed some sleeping pills from the cabinet. 'mum, you have had enough already.' Hal said and snatched the Pack of her. He warned them down the sink and carried her to bed. He has been going to the gym very lately and has grown quite strong he picked up his mother and layed her flat by her husband. He himself dragged himself to bed. He needn't bother to brush his teeth or change his clothes, he was so tired he would sleep in an astronaurt suit. He pulled the covers up to his chin and soon the whole family was asleep.

I hope you enjoyed today's story, I will try to post every day! And I hope that more people can join in to this forum! Xxx thanks again Emily...

WOW! Emilynicks, you have an awesome imagination! You should write actual stories. You should keep a journal and write in it everyday and put your story and plot ideas in it. Many successful writers set a goal of writing 1000 words a day no matter what happens or how they feel.

I hope to see you published one day!

~ Jeanjaz

Go to: