Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

 
gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 17, 15 11:44 PM
Thanks, Della--maybe I'm staring at the screen too long! And I agree with you about the tournaments. I tried it a few times but there was no way I was going to win anything so I just didn't do it anymore.

Tappy--I feel for you. It just happened to me tonight. I am on Level 35 and just was able to get enough money to open the $7,500 area in the Craftsman District when there was a glitch in my server and my work disappeared. Now I have to try to get enough money again! Aggggggg. Time to quit for a while!

 
billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by billnsfan on Nov 18, 15 4:47 AM
Hi Della,I'm still playing.I go around the world at least once a day.I like you have over 100 friends and it is hard to gift all.Good luck and have FUN!!!

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Lianamaria919 on Nov 18, 15 4:25 PM
I am having trouble when I switch from my iPhone to my iPad my progress always reverts to the device with the older progress instead of updating. For example if I am playing on the iPad and am signed into Facebook and make progress when I go to play the game on my iPhone it does not update my progress even if I log into Facebook. Then when I go to play on the iPad it reverts my progress back to the iPhone and gives me a multiple device warning. This is very frustrating! Any idea how to make sure my most recent progress saves when I switch devices??

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Kpalaza on Nov 18, 15 5:24 PM
Hi, I'm a newbie and I need some help. I'm stuck on a task for Trina. She wants the "magic shard". Inventory says I have 2. How do I give it to her? Lol I know I'm missing something. Any thoughts? Thanks. Kim

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 18, 15 5:41 PM
Kpalaza wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie and I need some help. I'm stuck on a task for Trina. She wants the "magic shard". Inventory says I have 2. How do I give it to her? Lol I know I'm missing something. Any thoughts? Thanks. Kim

Welcome to the forum. First I would strongly advise to forget the Trina quests for now if you're at a low level as she is very very greedy and will not help you advance in the game. Also, she probably wants more than 2 shards. If you click on her you will see how many she wants. To get shards you need to go to your room, click on the butterflies and they sometimes give some, open the chest in your room, go to a friend's room and again click on the butterflies and chest. You can also disenchant inventory items but only if you have lots of that inventory item. Hope this helps!

 
Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 18, 15 11:35 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Kpalaza wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie and I need some help. I'm stuck on a task for Trina. She wants the "magic shard". Inventory says I have 2. How do I give it to her? Lol I know I'm missing something. Any thoughts? Thanks. Kim

Welcome to the forum. First I would strongly advise to forget the Trina quests for now if you're at a low level as she is very very greedy and will not help you advance in the game. Also, she probably wants more than 2 shards. If you click on her you will see how many she wants. To get shards you need to go to your room, click on the butterflies and they sometimes give some, open the chest in your room, go to a friend's room and again click on the butterflies and chest. You can also disenchant inventory items but only if you have lots of that inventory item. Hope this helps!


Hi KPalaza,

Welcome to the forum!

Be wise and follow Jackies advise.
When you have pets in the game you'll get some shards from them too, now and then.

Have fun, Good Luck and Happy Gaming!

Tifaya



Edited on 11/18/2015 at 11:36:14 PM PST


 
Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 18, 15 11:53 PM
Hello everyone!

Most of you probably already know, but for those who don't know yet:
You can open 2 little treasureboxes free of charges: 1 Treasurebox in your own room and 1 treasurebox in one of your friends rooms.

Tifaya




 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by roloson on Nov 19, 15 12:31 AM
Having trouble working out on how to get the Magic Shards they were coming when I sent airship but now I'm baffled on what to do

 
Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 19, 15 12:51 AM
roloson wrote:Having trouble working out on how to get the Magic Shards they were coming when I sent airship but now I'm baffled on what to do


Welcome to the forum Roloson!

If you mean you don't know how to get shards: Read the former posts of Jackie and me.

Hope this helps!

Tifaya

 
Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 19, 15 12:55 AM
Kpalaza wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie and I need some help. I'm stuck on a task for Trina. She wants the "magic shard". Inventory says I have 2. How do I give it to her? Lol I know I'm missing something. Any thoughts? Thanks. Kim


Some very good advise came from others in this forum. When you are fairly new to this game, don't worry about "Trina" as she will deplete your inventory very quickly that you will need to advance in this game. Just ignore her for now if you can. Focus on Mr. Pinfeathers (or what he's called in earlier levels). Go thru the levels, gain coins and diamonds, etc. Try to "level up" and worry about Trina after about level 66

If anyone else can add to this advice, please help the newcomers by adding to this post.

 
Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 19, 15 1:28 AM
Tifaya wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:
Kpalaza wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie and I need some help. I'm stuck on a task for Trina. She wants the "magic shard". Inventory says I have 2. How do I give it to her? Lol I know I'm missing something. Any thoughts? Thanks. Kim

Welcome to the forum. First I would strongly advise to forget the Trina quests for now if you're at a low level as she is very very greedy and will not help you advance in the game. Also, she probably wants more than 2 shards. If you click on her you will see how many she wants. To get shards you need to go to your room, click on the butterflies and they sometimes give some, open the chest in your room, go to a friend's room and again click on the butterflies and chest. You can also disenchant inventory items but only if you have lots of that inventory item. Hope this helps!


Hi KPalaza,

Welcome to the forum!

Be wise and follow Jackies advise.
When you have pets in the game you'll get some shards from them too, now and then.

Have fun, Good Luck and Happy Gaming!

Tifaya




Hi Roloson and KPalaza,

Read this posts and do what Della, Jackie and I advised you.
Let Trina be for the time being!

Good Luck!

Tifaya

 
Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 19, 15 1:31 AM
Has anyone else noticed any of your "Friends" disappearing from their "Friends List"? I have had a few PM's from friends that I can no longer find on my "Friends List" that I knew were there before. I had just posted a list of all my friends and have had several positive replies and find that a "friend" no longer shows on my list in the game. Any thoughts?

 
Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Della295587 on Nov 19, 15 2:12 AM
We all wait for the next update, so can you

 
Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Debchet on Nov 19, 15 3:33 AM
I know I should feel dumb for not knowing this, but can anyone
explain the scoring in the upper left corner of the HOS?

I have folowed the item list in order and finished in 30 seconds
and only gotten 2X's on the score.

And I've chosen items randomly just clicked on any old item
and gotten 9X's. I think that number is supposed to represent
how many items you got right, but That's not the case. I'm
confused!

I never really paid attention to it before, but now that the game
is getting so repetitive, I'm just more curious.

Thanks to all of you that take the time to help others with hints,
tricks and info! What a great bunch of people!!!

Deb

 
Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 19, 15 3:59 AM
Debchet wrote:I know I should feel dumb for not knowing this, but can anyone
explain the scoring in the upper left corner of the HOS?

I have folowed the item list in order and finished in 30 seconds
and only gotten 2X's on the score.

And I've chosen items randomly just clicked on any old item
and gotten 9X's. I think that number is supposed to represent
how many items you got right, but That's not the case. I'm
confused!

I never really paid attention to it before, but now that the game
is getting so repetitive, I'm just more curious.

Thanks to all of you that take the time to help others with hints,
tricks and info! What a great bunch of people!!!

Deb


Hi Debchet!

Just found out, if I'm correct, those numbers are only telling you how many items you've found, before the "beam" is empty or starts to go back.
Or, in other words, the more items you find without allowing the "beam" to get back or getting empty completely, the better the score.

So keep that "beam" filled!

Hope I'm right

Or read this:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/midnight-castle-f2p-tips-and-tricks/#2

You can find it also by clicking the icon that you use to change your settings. Choose "help" and there you'll also find the "tips and tricks" button.

You might find here what you're looking for and maybe more that could be useful to you!


Tifaya

Edited on 11/19/2015 at 6:02:45 AM PST


 
Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Nov 19, 15 5:46 AM
Hi Debchet and Tifaya.
I've also noticed that the beam speeds up towards the end of the HOS list. The more items you find in the HOS, the faster it goes.

 
Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 19, 15 6:06 AM
Kingo62 wrote:Hi Debchet and Tifaya.
I've also noticed that the beam speeds up towards the end of the HOS list. The more items you find in the HOS, the faster it goes.


Hi Kingo!

Thanks for your reply!
If you read the edited version of my last post you will find the URL and the way to get there. Here they explain the meaning of the "beam" and how it works.

Hope this helps!

Tifaya


 
ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 19, 15 9:29 AM
I have been having a problem. I will be playing and sometimes when I do an HOS I notice that I did not get any bonus points and no total points show. I immediately get out of the game and re sign in. Seems to fix problem for a while. Has anyone else had this problem.....

 
gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by gameslvr on Nov 19, 15 9:30 AM
Della295587 wrote:Has anyone else noticed any of your "Friends" disappearing from their "Friends List"? I have had a few PM's from friends that I can no longer find on my "Friends List" that I knew were there before. I had just posted a list of all my friends and have had several positive replies and find that a "friend" no longer shows on my list in the game. Any thoughts?
\

Could it be that, seeing how many friends you have, some have opted to drop off your list by deleting you? Would be glad to be your friend but looks like you have more than enough!

 
Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Nov 19, 15 9:34 AM
ellenkcl wrote:I have been having a problem. I will be playing and sometimes when I do an HOS I notice that I did not get any bonus points and no total points show. I immediately get out of the game and re sign in. Seems to fix problem for a while. Has anyone else had this problem.....

If you go into Trina's room or your private room there is a glitch after with the HOS with no scores. So now I avoid going there and no problem.

 
 
 
 
Go to: