cam1510
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

tools

[Post New]by cam1510 on May 4, 09 12:07 PM
I am in a room (telescope) all my tool slots are full and I can't collect more tools because there is no room but there is no place to use the tools I have / I am stuck / what am I missing?

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:tools

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 4, 09 12:37 PM
Do you have the pieces for the telescope? If you do try placing them. That should open up some room

cam1510
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by cam1510 on May 4, 09 3:35 PM
I do not have all the pieces but I know where they are but because the tools are full it will not let me pick them up and when I hit the telescope it states I have to all the pieces in order to use the telescope? Am I missing something because I can't seem to find where I can place what I do have?

Edited on 05/04/2009 at 3:37:15 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 3:54 PM
cam1510 wrote:I do not have all the pieces but I know where they are but because the tools are full it will not let me pick them up and when I hit the telescope it states I have to all the pieces in order to use the telescope? Am I missing something because I can't seem to find where I can place what I do have?

Hi cam510, have you looked at the walkthrough in the blog? It should help you decide what to do next. You can access the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below in your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

Good Luck!

Margie B

cam1510
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by cam1510 on May 4, 09 5:00 PM
I had to start over / the tools that did not come off of the board were for the raft // do not how it did not come off the board before when I compeleted the raft? Thanks for the replies!!!!

Edited on 05/04/2009 at 5:01:13 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 6:52 PM
Hi cam1510, glad to hear that you were able to get past that point. Enjoy the rest of the game )

Margie B

Go to: