level 5-10

[Post New]by hollyspf7 on Dec 29, 14 8:45 AM
Has anyone been able to finish level 5-10 with 3 stars? no matter how many combos I create, I can't seem to be able to do it!

Re:level 5-10

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Dec 29, 14 11:17 AM
That one took me forever. I had the menu correct but I just couldn't pass it with 3 stars. Thinking I was being smart (and because only the Foodies weren't super impatient), I always had one each of the deep-fried items on my tray. I was always able to serve a deep-fried item quickly but it meant I only had space for four other items on my tray so I couldn't take advantage of serving multiple customers in one shot. When I stopped keeping the deep-fried items, I passed it with 3 stars (on the most difficult setting).

So my advice:

Make sure your menu is correct (sorry, I don't remember what it was).

Keep Paige occupied at all times because you don't have time to chase her.

Try to take advantage of combos as much as possible without upsetting your customers.

Good luck!

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by bruner01 on Dec 29, 14 12:39 PM
Keeping Paige occupied and making sure your menu are correct are the keys for this level. Use the musician often as well as the happier your customers are the higher they tip.

[Post New]by hollyspf7 on Dec 30, 14 5:38 PM
Thanks!! A slight change to my menu and several more tries and I finally did it

syrionia
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by syrionia on Jan 1, 15 2:41 AM
Can someone tell me the correct menu for this level as it's driving me mad? I've managed every other level with 3 stars fairly easily

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Jan 3, 15 3:50 PM
I got it once & can't seem to get it again

And I put the level on Beginner !!

But- I will

CookyFish

Put all the items with coins on the menu

muen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by muen on Jan 7, 15 10:59 AM
I have played this a thousand times and it is impossible. I don't understand why these games do this. Every menu item has coins. I quit!

[Post New]by CPRCPR on Jan 8, 15 10:10 AM
I finally did it, after dozens of tries. The key is the menu: make it lean very heavily toward the professionals and socialites, since they're the big tippers. I think that my menu was 6 dishes for the socialites, 4 for the professionals and 2 for the foodies.

Besides that, as others have said, keep Paige occupied and do combos (both in serving food and checking out at the register) wherever possible, but only if it's not going to make your big tippers lose any stars. And make sure you get the mouse, who pops up in the window of the slatted door to the far right of the screen. Good luck!

Go to: