Now what?

[Post New]by Cheerfu on Dec 29, 14 9:57 AM
I am on level 51. I play on iPad and had no new updates for a long time. Completed all the festivals and quests (i think since nothing new pops up), fed the dark chest 109 times, upgraded all the buildings to minimum level 4, found 2 books for the shrine room...I mean...what do I do now?

Whats in the egg near the Guildenhall Gallery? Whats on the Dark Island? Why do we need books for the shrine room and whats that door on the left?

Anyone?

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

Now what?

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 30, 14 12:53 AM
Cheerfu wrote:

Anyone?
You say you have upgraded buildings to L4. In order to release other quests you will need to upgrade all of your buildings to L5. I would start in Landsong Village. If you need to raise money, then put some collectibles at Auction. For a quick sale, just use the 24 hour option. There are also quests in the mini-games which you may have overlooked.

Edited on 12/30/2014 at 12:56:36 AM PST

Re:Now what?

[Post New]by Cheerfu on Dec 30, 14 11:52 AM
@Luckypool
Will do that, thanks.

Any other suggestions please?

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Dec 31, 14 12:41 PM
I have upgraded all buildings to level 5 but no more quests what now?

[Post New]by Cheerfu on Jan 2, 15 2:37 AM
rosehill50 wrote:I have upgraded all buildings to level 5 but no more quests what now?

Ehh, same here...

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 2, 15 3:48 AM
How odd. I'd send a 'help ticket' - click help top right of screen, and run a report as per the instructions, then send it to Dr Felix. Give as much info as poss, ie what level you're on, shrine activated (or not), dark chest etc.

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Jan 2, 15 9:33 PM
I am pissed. How do they possibly expect to make any money with this game??
I sat at level 51 forever with NO quests..nada..upgraded, fed chest..suddenly a long awaited update happened! There were a few quests. I did them. I finally got to level 52 and now all there is to do is feed the chest. Spend money, spend energy, but no chance of getting any quest type achievements because there are NO quests!! AGAIN! I play Nightfall and bushwhacker and there is ALWAYS (so far) plenty to do every day. I spend tons of real money on Bushwhacker because there are so many pets, and trinkets, and upgrades to buy. So in this game you get coins, buy auction items, feed chest, go to a few places to get items to feed chest..blah blah. No need to buy anything because there is nothing to do, and I get plenty of money and save up diamonds because there is NOTHING TO DO!! This game has become so boring, and there really are a zillion things they could do with it. Fire these devs!

Go to: